Reviews for Something Unexpected
Marlene'Jacques chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Ohh... Don't.. Stop.. ;) xD

Seriously though, don't stop writing this. I love it and I really do love the pairing of Amy and River.
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love that you have the other River punch amy in the face you get a 10 out of 10
wow.fanfic chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
This was very sexy, creative and well written. I'm really excited you decided to keep going when so many others quit. I kinda don't get what all the hubbub is. I mean most of the established characters I 'borrow' from TV Shows are not technically lesbians but that's where the imagination comes in right? So Amy and River are two beautiful, funny and interesting characters,you want them to be gay-they're gay, you want them not to be related-they are not related. I may be over simplifying but that just seems to be a basic truth...it's "your story" you make them what you want. And in my opinion your story is pretty great so I do hope you keep up the excellent work. Thanks!
arcadiandiamond chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
As they say - I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP.

Lovely lovely, it is. :)
fictionalfallacies chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Gah! This is another one of those awkward moments where your FAVORITE ship is actually a mother/daughter combo...

River could always be lying though. Especially with the development of her wearing the eye patch. Otherwise, you could always say that this was an alternate reality where Rory stayed dead. I mean, if Rory is gone, then River can't be Amy and Rory's child, yeah?

I understand if you can't find a way to continue, but it was really great while it lasted. Maybe you could rework it a little? I really want to know the story of these monsters. They are very original.
GardenBeauty chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I know right! That totally sucks ... :/ You might be able to make it into an AU though, you know where River isn't Amy's daughter. But if you don't I understand :)
omg-its-jenna chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
i totally understand how you cannot finish this, however in my mind, i refuse to believe that river is actually amy's daughter. in my mind, river needs amy/rory/doctor to believe this lie so that river can in turn end up saving the world (just go with it) haha
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Damn it. This was so good.

Ughh I really loved this pairing. But now it is messed up :p Why did they have to make River Amy's daughter? D:
Ralmidaz chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
lol truth revealed s6 ep7

changes everything
GardenBeauty chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
This is some great writing! Can't wait to read more!
AnonyMice chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Morgan -

LOVING this already. Abrupt-as-hell ending though, don'tcha think? Lol. Keep writing, looking forward to reading more.
GardenBeauty chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wait why did amy sock river in the face
Journal Of Ardency chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I'm very excited to read more! Keep going, we have such a shortage of Amy/River fics :-)

I like where the story is going, I really enjoyed it!