Reviews for Infinite Crisis
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awesome! I like that it was straight to the point.
The Violet Witch Murasaki chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awwwwww! Poor Geta!
Yvonne chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Could have been a bit sweeter but it was good
Dark1luvs chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh i just read it and oh- it was so sweet! Vegeta is such a softie... Goku died but i still love him ;D
VegitoLover chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
your fics are so amazing! you stay in character and don't miss-spell everything! keep it up! peace.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Omg are they together at least? :( I kept hoping Vegeta would go SS and annihilate them :)

Great story BTW
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
so sad... i hated finding out that goku dies in the alternate universe and watching the part where they show him dying and vegeta's sitting outside... i thought he looked almost sad to me

and just something i noticed while vegeta was fighting anroid 17 and 18, there's a part written

'Before he could register what had happened, the android disappeared from in front of him, only to reappear to his left'

and this is in Vegeta's point of view but Vegeta doesn't actually know that they're androids though. He never finds our before dying.
Mentaly Insane chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Make a sequel!
Axya chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I really, really loved this. Thanks for sharing. It's been really long since I've last shed tears while reading a DBZ story. Hope to read more from you.
VladLover chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
WHAT THE FUCK ! THIS SUX !

so it was a one shot, goku fucks vegeta, he die, then androids came and kill vegeta, so both dead but each one in a different place, hell and heaven, never again together...

im so fucking tired of reading about Goku's being the one who ALWAYS fuck Vegeta, i have never see a fic, a yaoi in which Vegeta do otherwise, Jeez! and i have read at least 2 thousand saying " the much larger, the taller, the bigger, etc etc" talking about Goku's height, he is just 5 inches taller according to Toriyama, so its not even a head difference, and ppl are always calling vegeta short, small, even midget or dwarf and im so fucking tired of all this shit !