Reviews for This Lonesome Sun
FairyLightsAndGlitter chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I really really love your one shots! My favourite that you've ever written is probably 'to be beautiful', but I really do love everything you write. I love your stories of people who aren't completely whole, there's just something so beautiful about them. You're an amazing writer and your word choice is always so perfect and beautiful. Your writing is just beautiful really, you're incredibly talented.
mabsootmonster chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Thankyou for these collectiosn of beautiful stories :) xx
Melodiux chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
I love it!
Melodiux chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I love your writing!
Melodiux chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Wondering if it's the same Astoria as Draco's wife?
Melodiux chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
This is so cute, I love it!
Melodiux chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Love it!
Melodiux chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really like this!
lowi chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
This was great! So cute and beautifully written!
lowi chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
This was amazing! Loved every single part of it!
symphonies of you chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Haha usually I don't dig MollyTeddy, but this was really sweet. Awh the ending was really cute. Keep updating(:
symphonies of you chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Oh wow, I think this was you best drabble in this story so far! I obviously really liked it, so good job(: Keep updating. I love how you write-it's so poetic and it flows so easily and smoothly.
lowi chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
This chapter was wonderful! I LOVED it! Everything, every single word was amazing, really really perfect! So far I think this chapter is my favourite, but as I've said before: they are all so beautiful! Just keep it up and update soon!
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
oh my goodness. I FUCKING LOVE THIS, OKAY?

Gah! You just write so well, and I'm so hopelessly in love with this piece and everything you write. (I'm gonna go back later and review the rest of this fic.)

I love your Rose; she's just so /different/ and so amazing. And your Teddy-can I marry him, pleasepleaseplease? He's so, just...Teddy. You know?

You. Are. Freaking. Brilliant. :'DDDDD
lowi chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
And this chapter was as gorgeous as the rest! Simply brilliant!