Reviews for Paradise
banshee69 chapter 8 . 9/26
What a crazy, hilarious story.

Sherry
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
Hahahahaha! That was so silly... But I loved it! It was refreshing and this Bella was really something else! Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Cecile
AnakinSmom chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Cute story! I love a snarky Bella and Pastorward was wondeful.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
this was the second story I read that you wrote. Woman, you crack me up! I had no idea you wrote so many stories already and I am delighted there is so much more for me enjoy!
After the Dating Game and Paradise I think I will try one of your more serious ones... but
I really, really enjoy your humor! I think it is the highest form of art in writing - make people laugh.
And that you do! The giggles and visions you give are priceless. Thank you for that xoxoxox
bizzyb chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ok so I just read all 8 chaps... And you totally pulled me out of an angst fic funk! It was hilarious ... I see ppl keep mentioning the cube series so I'm going to check it out next. Great writing thanks for all the laughs especially at the very end!
JanineJacobs chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
I laughed through this chapter! I love the family...I bet they'll never have a dull moment!

Awesome story! You are amazing for writing this and I cank( wait to keep reading more of your stories!

;-)
JanineJacobs chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
LOL...I enjoyed the telephone conversations with their parents, especially the one with Edward's parents! Great chapter
JanineJacobs chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Barnabas? I would also fight till the end from naming my child that! Loved the interaction between bella and edward's dad, that was funny!
JanineJacobs chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Wahahahhaha...that was funny! Loving this story
JanineJacobs chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
:-D love it
JanineJacobs chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Oh boy...Bella's lies has gotten her in deep this time haha! Edward's reaction surprised me though, I would have thought that he would freak out or something!

Loving the humor
JanineJacobs chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
LMFAO! That was so amazing! The entire poison ivy scene got me laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face!

Mmmm, edward in Bella's room? This could be fun...
JanineJacobs chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LMAO...I'm loving this story! The humor is beyond amazing and I've laughed out loud the entire time!

I think Edward will have his hands full with Bella but I also think she's in for one hell of a surprise!
vlo1125 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
this made me laugh like a loon, you have such a gift!
GeminiEyes chapter 8 . 6/4/2011