Reviews for Eggs on Tomatoes with Toast for Two
sravo chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Haha
loved it :)
Sariness chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
This is a good story. I love the changes made to the characters. Looking forward to reading more.
kate chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
this is a great story! please update soon :)
hrhdana chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
What a great story. Looking forward to more.
Tremu chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I love this story. So please don't make us wait a year again for the next chapter! Please? It really has been a while. Good luck with college!
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Yes! An update! Man, do I love this story. So funny and interesting. Hope to see more soon!
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I loved your story so far. Please post again soon.
clarinetto14 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Awesome! I love this story so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY! The story ine is amazing and I love how all the characers act around eachother. I didn't think Jane could be so unforgiving but then aain what Charlie didwas just sooo wrong. I also like that Darcy and Lizzie get along so far. But you are killing me... What is darcy's reaction to the job offer? Please please update soon
M chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
love the story... please update soon...
Signen chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Awesome
pigtails913 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Wow. Haha, great chapter. I'm so sorry - I'd actually forgotten about this story and was a little confused at first (I couldn't remember the scenario) so I wanted to reread before I commented and I'm still loving the story. The mental image of Darcy standing there, trying to hail a cab, and then being floored by Elizabeth's arrival was spectacular.

(And I don't know if I mentioned it in my review - if I left one - of the last chapter, but I loved, loved, loved the exchange between Jane and Darcy about "why are you eating?" "because food tastes delicious." Sounds like a conversation between me and my hubby or even me and either of my brothers. Basically, you hit the male mentality on the head with that one and it made me laugh out loud.)
Pineapple0215 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I reallly like that you have Jane successaful in her own right, shes BFF n roommates with Will bc reading theyre probably most alike in personality. I also wondered if Jane n will would be friends. I like how you ended 5 but thought arghhh! I have to wait insuspense! I hope that Lizzy and Bingley have to work closely together on that Divorce case making Bingley successful in his own right bc his father expected failure . Maybe it'll be a double plot twist making jane see the decisiveness of bingley and Will jealous enough to instigate some change building heat for Will n Lizzy :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I'm hooked. Great writing! Can't wait for next installment
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
update pretty please or WILL EGG YOUR HOUSE! not that i know where you live, damn thats that plan out the window.. UPDATE THOUGH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!