Reviews for Possibilities
Revelation Rebel chapter 2 . 1/8
(grins widely and jumps up and down on bed excitedly)
Do this, do this!
Revelation Rebel chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I VOTE FOR ALPHA AND OMEGA!
Taylor chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OMG MY CHOICE IS # 1... Alpha and Omega :)
000janedoe000 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really like idea 1 and 3!
CRAZY 24824 18 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
I really like this one you should continue it. I think a lot of people will like it to, just like your other story The Wolf and His Girl.
baseballmom3d chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I vote for Option 3 is "Jagged Edges Heal", a Bella/Embry story. It starts in New Moon, a couple months after the Cullens left (in the middle of the 'blank pages' part. It would be AU from the point of Bella's zombie phase not lasting as long as it did in the book.
skylar chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I like a bella and embry story. Like around new moon time
Madame Director chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I vote for Alpha and Omega if you're still taking votes. I loved Wolf and His Girl and can't wait to see what you do with Sam/Bella.
TheOneMama chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I have absolutely fallen in love with your story The Wolf and His Girl. After reading what you might do down the road. My vote is for the Bella/Sam or Bella/Embry stories. Can't wait for more from you.
lushlips1uk chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Ok maybe not original but wow. I do find it difficult to try and pick but still going with the one from Breaking Dawn, can't remember what you named it. Although as I say it would be really good for you to do all of the stories. I know you have a life outwith fanfiction. But you do have a very unique talent that I think you should continue to use to it's fullest. As always keep up the good work.
lushlips1uk chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Ok well so far I am prefering this one, I think it is really good and it must be really difficult for you to follow this story along with the book. I was a bit dubious as to wether or not you could pull it off but you have managed it well and I would love more of this.
lushlips1uk chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I am just thinking this has possibilities and then I noticed the heading. Although I have just read this one, knowing you and your writing I would say do we really have to choose between the 3? lol.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I'm having a huge conflict right now. I love the pack stories in here bit I can't seem to decide between the BellaxSam story of the BellaxEmbry one.

I know it'll bite the big one with Leah & Bella in the first story but I've been watching a few YouTube videos of BellaxSam so I'd like to read a story with them... I'm actually getting ready to read one right now.

I also have seen a BellaxEmbry video & it was so beautiful that now I'm on the look out for a fic featuring those two.

As for the BellaxEdward story I'm not very I interested. It's not that I'm doubting your skills but I own the Twilight books & let's just say Edward really isn't my fave character. Plus, I totally despise how Bella did the whole "Jake your my sun, you helped me when Edward left & I love you BUT I love Edward more so sorry". I know it wasn't like that in the book but... it did make me upset. Hahaha.

So, what I guess I'm saying is:

1) BellaxEmbry

2) BellaxSam &...

That's it :D
The Swagalicious Mermaid chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
i vote the fourth chapter!
twilitereader chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Hi. Just found this chapter and I'm interested with where you go with it. It's nice to see the interaction between Bella and Leah and I would like to see where you go with it and their love interests. Thank you for sharing.