Reviews for Nuke It!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love it, it's awesome! I don't have any words beyond that to say how good it is.
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Great story_
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow. An original character - a villain, no less - that I actually kinda like. That takes talent.

Of course, I'd *really* like to see T-Bone get him back - or Razor, for that matter - but this works too. Really, a smart villain has to be doing it for the fun, or how else are the heroes getting away with it?
japanese-china chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I love this fic... I really do it is greate... keep up the good work.
JC
kenzimone chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Wow! That was *great*! I loved The Seeker, he was *so* funny! Keep on writing, you've obviously got a gift!
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Excellent fic! Maybe I should try reading them in order . . .
Melinda chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Love it, Kris :) Of course my favorite character was Seeker. He's a much character than Dark Kat :) Keep up the great work.
Skylark2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Damn that was good. A very intricate idea...liked it. Keep it up!
LadyArtist chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
That...Was the coolest most well-writen SWAT Kats fanfic I ever read! You are such a GREAT WRITER! I LOVE YOU! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! I was in a hysterical fit of giggles and laughter when T-Bone and Razor were playing the "Grasshopper and Computer Guru" thing. Totally cracked me up. Were DO you come up with your humor? And your plot! My GOD, this story was intense, and the badguy had a cool personality, I was mildly surprised and impressed when he confessed that he would not blow up the city. This story was so COOL! I could never write anything as good as this! **sighs** You are SOOO awesome. :)