Reviews for Swordplay
That was great!
To. You - From. Me chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lol! That is hilarious.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
When I read the title, I admit, I thought this story was going to be kinky.

It was hilarious though. Chikane was awesome.
The Kunoichi chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is good, you did a great job!(thumbs up) :)
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I'm dying this is way too funny you don't know how much restraint i used not to laugh out loud right now (you know being in a library and all)

I love it if this was how KNM ended it would have been perfect

A slightly insane chikane with a ontrack mind and a very stressed out/ very annoyed himeko try to break through to her friend totally ingenious
PatientNumber10 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I can't laugh out loud because I'm with my niece who's trying to study (read sleeping). But really, this is hilarious! I love you, man! Write more KnM-I've missed your stories!
DarkFeenix chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Okay, this was hilarious and at the same time, really cute. Totally worth the read even though it's like 6am here.

Really liked how you wrote Himeko, her thoughts and reactions sound like exactly like the stuff I'd expect from her. The very end felt a bit weak, but it's more than enough for humor short. Will need to check out rest of your KnM fics now.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Haha, actually...this was hilarious and I agree with you. Couldn't help laughing along
girukun48 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was awesome! I sure wouldnt mind if it really had turned out like that. *grins* Maybe Souma would agree to be the 'virgin sacrifice' instead.
dj chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
well that was short.

This story could use a bit more of development..
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Well, well, soldier...

This was nice!

It works on plenty of ways! O KnM humor FTW!

Nice work!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Hanyankana chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ah, yes! Chikane's sanity was temporarily absent. Himeko's in angry wife mode. Scary.

'Put down you sword, Chikane-chan, what could possibly go wrong?' *threatening smirk*

Love kannazuki no miko humor. The only possibility where our beloveds protagonits' particular traits can be exploted without recurring to exageration. And Chikane was just a phrase away from a 'shut up kiss', nevertheless, very sweet ending.

Such a good fanfic, I'm still laughing.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
LOL hahaha say that again and ill smack you lol... its not right to say that un armed against an armed person lol,, please continue to write
Honulicious chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
haa haa. well u never cease to surprise me with your ideas ;P

this was pretty funny...especially since one miko is supposed to die. haa