Reviews for Enchantress of the Day and Night
kaya chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Awesome!
ligeisa chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
Oh, my idiotic computer accidentally sent the last review before I could finish it :P. The first chapters immediately gave me an impression of a promising fiction but I just wished that, I don't know, the chemistry between Harry and Hermoine would have just developed until the last scene. But then again, I know from personal experience that it is really difficult to hold back and also to develop this deep chemistry. Kudos to your good effort.

I did enjoy reading your fiction overall. I had to search long and hard to actually find a fiction which would retain my attention for this long :). Kudos on finishing by the way. I never made it myself.
ligeisa chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
I fell in love the whole concept of the war between sorcerers and sorceress. This is actually one of the better fanfics that I've read so far. I actually love reading AU's because there's a lot more originality and less 'borrowed' from the novels themselves. It certainly looks like you put a lot of though into this.

However, I do have a few qualms. The first one is the preface, I actually feel that it would have been more effective to just embed the information into the story rather than having a whole chapter solely for the purpose of background information. I think that you would have caught more readers as well if you started out with a really good opening. Secondly, well, this is quite a trivial thing (but it does make a lot of difference when reading), is how the end of the 'scene' isn't very clear. Like I would be reading about maybe perhaps Harry and Hermoine's point of view and then it would suddenly jump to Draco and Ginny, it takes some seconds to realize that you're reading a different 'scene'. Just a small thing really, maybe insert a line through them, I think there's an option in Word to do that if I remember correctly.
aidos chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
i dont know how male witches use it, but a clan is like a bloodline, with a few traditions and customs.
Unwrittenkhk3 chapter 16 . 9/16/2006
that was one of the best stories i've ever read! is there going to be a sequal?
Angel de la musica chapter 16 . 5/19/2005
Wow...that was so good! And so in-depth! I would have such a hard time thinking up all those little details about the clans and their magic, etc. Really good idea, and well written! Keep writing!
Lolaleddir chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This is great!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 16 . 1/31/2004
Not bad, not bad at all.
ollivanders chapter 16 . 10/19/2003
I really liked EDN, and I am writing my own fanfic. However, I am having problems with my language. Really hope to discuss things with you on msn, or get you to be my advisor.

Yours truly, Ollivanders

p/s: I have already added you.
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
GAH! u no what I don't understand? how people can read good stories and notice stupid things like spelling and grammer. O.o WO NEXT CHAPPIE! haha. no school cuz ppl are over reacting over a class 2 hurricane. : P
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Oliver! *claps* (u no really did start clapping when I saw his name... O.o) bbl.
American Mione chapter 16 . 9/14/2003
WOW!

What an amazing story! I'm glad you never gave up on it...that would have been tragic because this story is so amazing! You have the true workings of an author, and I'd love to see you graduate from fan fiction to published books...I'd definitely buy anything you would write!

You need to get a sequel out! _ It doesn't have to be long, but Harry and Hermione need to get married and have a baby! (I LIVE for Harry/Hermione! Ü)

Again, you are such a fantastic, wonderful, amazing, *insert your own synonyms for "fanastic" here* author and I love ALL of your stories! Yeah for you!

Ciao for now!
hajc chapter 16 . 8/22/2003
WOW! I love AU fics, and this one was just incredible! I love your creativity and your ability to make the characters come alive. Hope to see many more fics!
Sparkle Tangerine chapter 16 . 8/14/2003
GREAT STORY!

The battle was confusing but, it was okay!

I loved it!

Hope to read more stories from you soon!

Ta-Ta!

S.T.
meme30 chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
THIS is just me but i think you set us up for a sequel this is a great story.