Reviews for Hareta's Black and White Adventure!
You are so DESPERATE aren't you Lily. Thinking "oh they will review on all my chapters, I bet I'll get at least more than 15 in each one!" Well sorry to disappoint you Lily your wrong.
LOL chapter 28 . 12/26/2013
Been rereading this story a billion times since 2012! Oh! 2014 is on its way! Shocking. Sorry. I hope that didn't sound mean or anything. I just really want you to update! Ugh... I wanna see some action between Mitsumi and Jun! ;) anyway, every single time I've reread this since you've stopped updating, it never fails to make me smile when the Jun and Mitsumi moments pop up. I hope you haven't given up on this story because then that would be a waste of a perfectly good story. Got to fit all of this in. Sorry. I really hope that you'll keep writing. You have talent. Good job! Now start updating! Please?
An avid reader chapter 28 . 12/25/2013
Why do you no longer update? Your creations are nice
Guest chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
Are you going to write another chapter? I'm checking everyday and you still haven't written another chapter. I was never a unova fan but you have done a great job with it.

Torterra rules!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
This is a great story! I like it a lot, but isn't Maylene like 18? Oh well. I think Mitsumi should change her clothes to the black and white 2 clothes since her hat got wrecked. Just an idea. You should make eevee evolve into an espeon or umbreon. Continue the great story!

Torterra rules!
mewtwo master chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
Let the shippings begin!
Shaman Shinobi chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Wait, so when she was assaulted by the Plasma grunts, all of them failed to remember her as Galactic's most feared weapon? Or are they just cut off from the rest of the other villain groups :P
Shaman Shinobi chapter 28 . 3/29/2013
Oh wow :P _ Loved this chapter _
Lol chapter 28 . 3/12/2013
Best chapter ever. But could you update? I know you have other stuff but, like you know...Never mind.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
awesome XD about jun
lol chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
Totally Awesome.
SacapuntasRosa chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pretty babies .3.
I love them aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Don't worry about the wait... I'm myself into some trouble between working and my family... u v u
Amy47101 chapter 28 . 1/30/2013
Haha! Stupid Hot dog vendor! That's what you get for messing with Mitsumi!
LittleKing9512 chapter 28 . 1/29/2013