Reviews for The Might of Man is His Love
So sweet! Amazing story.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Love this au.
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Heavens above this is perfect.
tre chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
"One night, at a crime scene, Anderson calls Sherlock "the freak" again and John punches him in the face.

Sherlock laughs-outright laughs with glee, not really because of Anderson getting punched but because oh, John loves him so."

That is the best line ever. Just so fucking adorable. I just love the last bit.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awwwwwww...I absolutely love it!
KimberlyTheOwl chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Amazing, beautiful, freakin' gorgeous.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Another good one-shot. Sherlock and John's relationship is so sweet. )
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is only the third of your Sherlock stories that I've read, and I plan on going through the rest of them one by one, but I'm going to stop here and say thank you for writing them. I've never read (well, never even come across, really) proper asexual romances before, and I'm enjoying these far more than I expected.

I'm glad to find an intimate romance without all the sex which has, frankly, become rather boring from the sheer amount of it that shows up on my alerts. You write beautifully, and I look forward to reading more.

~Storm
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Great third story :)
Prieva chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I am absolutely loving your non-romantic, asexual stories. They've made me a tad emotional because you've created a relationship that I crave so desperately, but which I fear I will never have. But you give me a little hope, I suppose, as well, that there are people out there like me (or even if they're not asexual, will love me despite it, and will live with me and be sensual and intimate without being sexual).
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I love this bone-deep love you've portrayed that goes beyond the physical. It really is a soul mate thing.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This companion piece is beautiful too. I love the depth you gave to the characters. Amazing job!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Love Love Love Love Love.
blahgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This made me smile so much :)
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is SO beautiful. I love this story, it's well-written and captures their relationship perfectly. Thank you for writing this.