Reviews for The Boiling Rock Drabbles
benderjam chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Not bad at all, but that last part kind of scared me for a minute.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Woo-hoo! I am sorry to discover this gem so late. I love everything about it. The insight is great. The conciseness drives the point home. I love how Zuko gets all mushy about Mai, and how Mai keeps it all in perspective. You've got the Maiko down pat.

This is perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Woo-hoo! I am sorry to discover this gem so late. I love everything about it. The insight is great. The conciseness drives the point home. I love how Zuko gets all mushy,
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Fantastic; Boiling Rock is full of untapped stories. I'm delighted that you even managed to work in the Anger Managment Guy! Sokka/Zuko bro-ship is always good, although I am a little disappointed at the Mai bit. It seems like there would be more internal conflict or doubt even if the primary motivation was straightfoward.
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
The world against Azula.

Very interesting drabbles, the Boiling Rock was one of my favs from the series.
Teefarino chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
AZULA! She was amazingly done here. I squeed a bit loudly over here. Anyway, I really enjoyed these drabbles! My favorites were the ones from Sokka's POV, Azula's POV, and the angry prisoner's POV, lol. I wasn't expecting that last one, but I thought it was great nonetheless! Good job with these! :)

~Teefarino
Amy Raine chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Fantastic stuff, especially the last bit. Your Azula is perfect.
Friedchicken23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love how you got in depth to the characters' feelings during the time at the Boiling Rock.
Living Pretty chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
... That is pretty amazing.