Reviews for Reactions
Of you don't mind picking this up again, how about Kakashi from another universe (who), crashes in Pedo!Kakashi's room just after the chunin exams (when/where), sees what's going on, and chidori's his alternate self in the groin, heart, and head respectively (what), for soiling his good name (why).
SamuelthegreatOO chapter 18 . 5/11
Can we have a femkyuubi reaction?
Foxy-Floof chapter 18 . 2/11
I'd love to see a mothering, outraged Mikoto find out what's happened to little Naruto-chan. She'd absolutely destroy Kakashi with the help of Tsume, Yoshino, and Yuugao.

In the process, she helps bridge the gap between the Uchiha and the rest of the village, shelving the planned coup in the process. She later is appointed Naruto's Jounin Sensei.
Please chapter 5 . 9/21/2018
who Ino tells Inoichi
what minds are rather delicate aren't they
when after wave before exam
why, that's his friends living legacy that Kakashi is molesting
Heart chapter 18 . 7/25/2018
Oh oooh I feel sick. Ugh K-... ugh. Protective humans, yaaay!
Heart chapter 5 . 7/25/2018
I'm likin' this~ Even Oro's like: Nope. Immediate death.
LadyTeldra chapter 18 . 7/30/2017
-raises hand- So... Few ideas stemmed from this...

Yamanaka. Any of them or the clan as a whole. Probably shortly after the invasion? I don't see why Naruto wouldn't be checked over after his run in with several high class missing nin. They have some interesting mind nbase techniques that might hurt.

Ino-Shi-Cho the older. They all have children Naruto's age after all. I'm not sure when I'd suggest.

Minato. Obviously learning about out during his resurrection in the Fourth Shinobi War. Not sure how he actually learns about it, but student or no, that's his son.

Ibiki. We saw Anko, which was awesome. But our other interrogator feels left out now. Maybe Naruto actually did write things down, but used it as more of a journal to make it look like he was working on the test?

Kisame. Apparently they're are lines Kiri missing nin don't cross and that's one of them. He partnered with Itachi at like... 13.

A random Iwa nin would be a nice touch. He could notice the resemblance of a certain dead menace... But at the same time, that just isn't alright even for ninja.

Nagato/Pein.

Shikimaru. He's a genius. I doubt he wouldn't eventually notice. And he's smart enough to come up with something.

Tobirama/Hashirama. Either one.

If you could figure out how to return Sakumo from the dead...

And obviously Kushina.

Random list: Konan. Deidara. Kabuto. Tenzo.
not-that-deep chapter 18 . 3/30/2017
Chapter 18... Oh goodness, why?!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2017
Mwahaha!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
This gets another layer of irony, since in the actual japanese warrior society this kind of student/teacher relationship would have been normal... I don't condone it in any way but it's funny since until now I didn't even think of the possibility, but this is actually dangerously close to being potentially canon, lol. Before meiji this was normal, and also better than heterosexual love because women were apparently inferior...
Renee.Sarah chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
I've read this before and agree to the sentiment. No teacher should begin a relations with a student. Sixteen and below is out of bounds for how ever old kakashi is. In some places in Texas that is a killing worthy offense and if someone catches another in the act and killes the pedo the person will be let off the murder.
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
yeah pedophilia is nasty and disgusting.
loretta537 chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
could we have various members of the konoha 12's reactions, individually, as teams, in pairs (not necessarily team members) and larger groups. as well as various other chuunin, jonin, and genin (including the eternal genin)
Shinigami chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
Love this fic! Because Kaka/Naru isn't my cup of tea to be honest. I've heard enough rants about teachers abusing their authority to have relationships with their students. And making decent teachers look bad...
Honestly; the reactions isn't surprising, because the horror and anger is what really would have happened in real life. The murder bits-most people tends to be more restrained because homicide is definitely illegal.
Reactions i would love to see; Asuma, Kurenai, Killer Bee, Ibiki; if possible, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Shino, Kiba, 9, Team Gai, Tsume Inuzuka?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
I love it. It's so bloody and vengeance-y and fuck pedophiles!