Reviews for Reviews to Die For
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
The end makes me not want to go on here.
Love it
Tayla chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I bet no one puts bad comments a this story.
Love it so far.
sujari6 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Loved this story.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Way to strike fear into your reviewers hearts! All in all, this was a phenomenal story with an extremely intriguing plot. I loved the twist that Cade brought and how it changed the rest of the story. Keep writing!
ButterballBabe chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Yea I'm kind of scared to review now. I absouletly loved this story. The entire story was just amazing.
majobloem chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
:o oh god! just when the reader thinks everything's gonna be alright, you come up with a horror-ending. I like this story :) You have a very good writing style and awesome plot.
Is this your way of telling people not to review with flames? Cause it's certainly a good way to do so. It certainly made me think twice before posting this review.
Great story! Is there a sequel?
Sydney chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Good story. Its a pretty unique story line. I enjoyed it.
I am a chronic pain patient with fibromyalgia (I love how that was mentioned in this story - most people don't even know it can put you in a wheelchair) and several other disorders, I've been reading through all of your stories and I have gotten a lot of enjoyment through them. It doesn't make the pain better, but it makes the days with pain brighter. Its a good distraction. I hope you continue to write, you are truly talented. 3
my own hell chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
i love your stories. plesas don't kill me, i am leaving a nice reveiw(lol).it is a great story and you were right about from reading the story you start knowing the charatericters of the author, the one murder that scared me the most when the killer put an alarm insider her chest to give her back her lost five minutes, i used to say that or think about atlest after i watch a movie that i don't like or read a story on fanfiction but i never left a harst review but once i left a review saying the story suck i swear
cr8zgirl chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Well done, but.

Now I'm fearful of leaving ANY review ;) I'm going to follow your other post. Keep writing I'll enjoy reading thanks so much!
Molly May Pinky chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Oh my, oh my, oh my.

Great Story

No bad review from me.
pnkats chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Hmm so are the volturi involved I wonder! I loved this story and wish you would carry it further. This was the best story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
pnkats chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I knew Angela was I involved in some way.
pnkats chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Omg I can't believe they killed his son! Bella needs to get pregnant and soon!
pnkats chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Okay so laurante has appeared and Tanya is a bitch as always! Good chapter
pnkats chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Wow another awesome chapter. Can't help in some small way wondering if angel is involved. Don't know why either.