Reviews for There, And Then It's Gone
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
wow...very deep and very good!
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Again, beautifully insightful. You beautifully illuminate the subtext of their lives, their choices, their disagreements. Thank you.
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh. Good call on suicide being a bit of a sensitive subject for Lisbon. Interesting idea.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Lovely piece! I loved their bickering in the end, and how poor Lisbon tells him not o go. I finally managed to watch the episode yesterday, and it was so good!
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Very good, seriously. This episode was asking for a tag. Nice job :D
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I really liked your take on the episode. It was very introspective and in character. it showed the depth of emtion this show can have withou being too depressing, which is easy to do, and yet still serious and contemplative. I love how you pointed out how surface-like their conversations have gotten and alloed them to connect on the more deeper level that they can acheive. It was pulled off marvelously and I liked how you ended on a lighter note, without diminishing the more solemn topics discussed before. Great job.
Frogster chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was good! Loved how you used quotes from the recent episode and past ones (especially loved your use of the quote from the first season finale) to help along your story. I think the thought had crossed my mind that what Lisbon said had been a reference to Jane, but I was too caught up in Jane's musing about her father to really pinpoint that until you brought it up.

I think the writers of the show are putting various things in Jane's path to show him that the way he wants things to go isn't the only way to do things.

Write more soon! (I hope they get back to substantial conversations soon.)
information specialist chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Absolutely perfect.
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I agree, I feel like next episode they might just totally skip over this and It is such a big plot point emotionally, If they had continued the epi I would have liked it to end like this. Great Story.
calladragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wonderfully written as always.
Shani8 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
WOW... that was amazing! I loved every word.

Thanks so much for writing this much needed closure to one of my favorite episodes to date. Bravo! :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, you really are a talented writer. :-) The ending part with them bantering was my favorite part. They can be so cute! But overall the whole thing was great. A mean you really get their characters because I can totally imagine them doing, thinking and saying those things. It was perfect. (Are u a professional writer?) This was a great read. Thanks for sharing. :-)
shepweir always chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow that was definitely needed to perfectly complete the episode. You are right, a lot was left unsaid. I feel this season has been very disappointing(too little JIBSON) The plots have been well written and I really liked "The Red Mile" but I am with you, there has been a lack of angsty moments. Rigsby was so wonderful in the episode, the way he protected Van Pelt, it is beautiful to see the way he puts her happiness first. Hopefully Craig will turn out to be a(RED JOHN) convert and Jane will unmask him in time. That is my prediction for the finale. I want JIBSON to have a chance but I think tptb will make us wait to the very end. Hopefully we will get at least one real kiss, I mean I followed Cold Case for 7 years and never got a LILLY & SCOTTY moment. Oh well I can dream and live my Jane & Lisbon fantasies through great written creations like yours. Well done and completely in character.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Brilliant! Poignant character studies of both Jane and Lisbon, with an elegiac tone that touches on past, present, and future losses.
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Nice character study. Loved the dialogue at the end. It's funny how we had entirely different takes on the same episode, lol. Don't you just love fanfiction?

Great job. Thanks for sharing.