Reviews for Enterprise ABCs
Awwwwwwwww. So adorable
TheLittleBeast chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
YAY! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Kudos to you for having one of the sadly few well written Scones fics.
And i dont know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but Bones is from Georgia so his drawl would not be an Alabama one.
Romi-pink7 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
My 3 Sts Otps G,T,V and Z this was wonderful make more of them please i liked it so much :3
Romi-pink7 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my favorites were K L (Chekovs stuffed dog so sweet!) P and X for sure haahhhahahhaha Why Bones? WHY? i love this you are great!
Romi-pink7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OMG! i gonna comment each chapter for a change , awesome you are so brilliant, we will never get enough of Spirk! **
XxDrMcCoyxX chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I NEED MOAR SCONES *fangirl spazm*
androidilenya chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was amazing!

I love spirk... it was great! It took awhile for me to figure out that it was mostly form Spock prime's point of view, but once I realized that it all made sense...

Great job!
Kit Fox94 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
So sweet! (But wasn't McCoy from Georgia?)
ZukiYuki chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Wow, before reading this I've only like spork and have been loyal only to them- Gah! you've made me a traitor- Scones never even crossed my mind, but now it sounds so right :D and i guess some people mention Chulu but you made it sound so cute :3 Should definitely be used for small children learning the alphabet :)
Fahren chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Beautifully written :))
I Fucking Love You chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Spork, Scones, and Chulu. The best pairings, and you did them all perfectly.

Funny thing, I'm actually on Zoloft so it was a familiar touch that you added that in.

You stories are fantastic - well written, racy plotted, and just fucking amazing.

Keep at it, bro.
D chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
*Bookmarked*

Goodbye, dignity.
Princess Procrastination chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Wow! I loved reading this and I love the fact I'm the first reviewer. At the risk of sounding like a lot of reviwers I thought that this was so cute! Weird thing is I had never thought of Scones before and now I'm in love with it.

v