Reviews for Reap the Whirlwind
Wolf Repulsor chapter 2 . 6/5
very great story, one of the best time travel ones I've seen plotwise, im hoping you will update soon but otherwise the story was great, with Naruto's test and characterization as well as all the reactions to his "big reveal"
flairina chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Although it sadly looks as if there are no plans for this to be continued, I will say that this quite an interesting spin on the typical Naruto Peggy Sue. Having Naruto stay his age is already a big step off the beaten path, and what looked to be in the planning stages I'm certain was going to be fairly awesome to read/watch. That was perhaps one of the most brutal, yet still strangely true-ringing takedowns of Sasuke's "avenger" persona that I've ever seen, and I applaud the way you pulled that off.

What's here right now is very good, kudos on putting your own twist on the virtual genre. Maybe one day this will miraculously receive an update- I'll certainly hope for one.
Manillalu chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
What an interesting start. I wish it was continued!
mutecebu chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
*Facepalm.* That ending. The hokages reaction was spot on.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
So ive sworn off Peggy Sue fics. But this chapter was so much fun. I particularly liked naruto keying the mike at the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Interresting fic. Really too bad it's dead.
Oh that's great chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I love Kurama's "I'm the nine tailed Kyuubi, you insufficiently evolved mammal!" That was the most bitching, badass line. Ten stars for characterization and for Sasuke getting the spanking Kakashi should have given him in the first place.
tyog56 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Awesome chapter!
Please update soon...
impromptumelody95 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I am very curious why you've stopped. Writer's block? Or has the turn in Naruto lead you to abandon this fandom?
saashi samy chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
interesting story
Eclipse1234 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Chapter three will be a BIT longer, eh? Just a bit?
XL chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
How? How could you leave this story un-updated for so long? These may be the BEST Naruto-time-travel opening chapters EVER! How could you just leave them so alone and unloved!? :-P
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE, more chapter! Don't you DARE end it here!
KunoichiPoet chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I. Aboso-fucking-lutely. Love. This! I have fallen in love! With the fic! Right now I'm soooooo happy! Because of this fic, my gobstoppers, the fact that I got money in my purse, my gobstoppers, thee fact that I went to the Night Markets, this fic.
When I read the part when Kabuto was being tortured I just laughed like the mental sadist I am. But when Sasuke was thinking of killing Sakura I was like; "Bitch! You better not!" Even though I'm not the biggest fan... Ooh! I can't WAIT for the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can! Pretty please with gobstoppers on top!
Sabian1110 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
interesting premise so far and I love the introduction of Naruko. I sincerely hope this isn't dead