Reviews for Reap the Whirlwind
TheVampiricMathilde chapter 1 . 6/18
now I want to know how it goes on
And now I'm wondering just how Naruto's gonna be handling both a team and his Naruko-self missions.

And I thought Naruto failed the clone part of his test, not the henge.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 3/26
They only have Han the five tails at this point if this parallels cannons timeline. They steal the one and seven tails after the chunin exams. Then they kill Yugito for the two tails then they have to wait the three years for the three tails to reform after Mei kills Yagura.
ironboy32 chapter 2 . 1/25
update this please it's interesting
Dog Lover 120 chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
kakanaru pairing
Neskat chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Please post another chapter!
This story is awesome...
EMIYA KURO chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
this is one of the most awesome fanfics i have seen in my life. but... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT UPDATING. IVE BEEN WAITING SO LOOONG DAMN YOU.
AsuiKitsune chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
very great story, one of the best time travel ones I've seen plotwise, im hoping you will update soon but otherwise the story was great, with Naruto's test and characterization as well as all the reactions to his "big reveal"
flairina chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Although it sadly looks as if there are no plans for this to be continued, I will say that this quite an interesting spin on the typical Naruto Peggy Sue. Having Naruto stay his age is already a big step off the beaten path, and what looked to be in the planning stages I'm certain was going to be fairly awesome to read/watch. That was perhaps one of the most brutal, yet still strangely true-ringing takedowns of Sasuke's "avenger" persona that I've ever seen, and I applaud the way you pulled that off.

What's here right now is very good, kudos on putting your own twist on the virtual genre. Maybe one day this will miraculously receive an update- I'll certainly hope for one.
Manillalu chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
What an interesting start. I wish it was continued!
mutecebu chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
*Facepalm.* That ending. The hokages reaction was spot on.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
So ive sworn off Peggy Sue fics. But this chapter was so much fun. I particularly liked naruto keying the mike at the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Interresting fic. Really too bad it's dead.
Oh that's great chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I love Kurama's "I'm the nine tailed Kyuubi, you insufficiently evolved mammal!" That was the most bitching, badass line. Ten stars for characterization and for Sasuke getting the spanking Kakashi should have given him in the first place.
tyog56 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013