Reviews for Beautiful Strangers
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
divyvicki chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I've had this on my "To Read" list forever and finally got the chance to read it. Great little one shot. Leaves me wanting more of their story. Great to have another talented author to follow. Can't wait to read more of ur stories.
cheltivia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i loved this...
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I loved it! :D
NKubie chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Something about this on TwiFanfictionRecs caught my eye and I'm so glad!

As a woman who's battled here weight her whole life, I can really appreciate finding a man who loves you for who you are. I have been blessed that I found my soul mate and he's loved me up and down the scale. Regardless of what the numbers say, he's always made me feel loved and beautiful and wanted. That is truly a blessing!

Thank you for bringing that message across!
twiclare chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I loved that he went to so much trouble to keep her safe and that he was so captivated by her. Thanks
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Poor Bella I'm glad she learned to love her self and that Edward was a stalker cause they were made for each other.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was sweet.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful Strangers has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved it. Beautiful story.
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
The early part of this made me smile for so many reasons...

And now, I'm just happy they found each other. 'All' of them. I know that won't make sense to you, but I'm smiling again. And not, because I'm out of stuff to read. Your stuff. So... Don'tBegDon'tBegDon'tBeg... I hope your fingers are busy. In ways that make you happy and ways that will make me. Subtle and gracious enough?
Cared chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I like how Bella is happy with herself. I'm sure Edward found that attractive in her too. Lovely story - thanks.
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
*sigh* This story was refreshing and sexy. It is possible to be both right? Lol. Well, I think so. :)

Loved this: "Okay, so he's lying, but honestly, it's too early to tell her he wants her to move in, marry him, and have his children. It really is." I am definitely a girl that falls hard and fast. I get attached and want everything (never nothing). I totally understand this statement. :)

Ok, so on to the confession to alluded to on twitter. :) When I was reading the summary I was secretly hoping this was another femmeslash. There is something very real and heartfelt about YOU writing slash, for obvious reasons. But also, I really think women can understand and appreciate and admire another woman's body better and more and more truthfully (especially when it's more curvy and voluptuous - yummm) than a man. Yep. I do.

So, I was a little disappointed that this was ExB, but definitely not by the story, content or writing. I loved all that.

Tell me more about Red Letter Year. I want to know more than what you've written in the very short summary. Also, I'm kind of a complete or almost complete kind of girl. You getting close?

xoxo

Amber
KimiD chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was great~~ I loved every word... You made me smile, many, many times, it was great.
smelsies chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I totally loved your story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »