Reviews for Irony
NNinja chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
You may be sucker for details but you still got a few off. Apparently in your think Iris thinks that Dahlia always does the right thing. Except Iris never said that, it Was DAHLIA who said that her sister always does the right thing. She was pretending to be Iris when she said that so it's hard to tell if she was talking about Iris or herself, but it was never said by Iris.
As for the time detail, as you said Iris said that Phoenix haven't met Dahlia between Diego incident and Swallow incident, but you're right that time doesn't match. Still it would be weird if Phoenix didn't notice that Dahlia is a bitch or that she suddenly changed after two months of dating. After all he DID recognise that Dahlia on the stand during his trial isn't his "Dollie" even if he had to wait five years before realising the meaning of it. As for the time difference... maybe Iris simply suck at maths. After all she DID say that her temple training is all the education she needs.
As for the phone... i don't know why did you assume that Hazakura has no reception. Anyway that's wrong as Iris received call from Godot while being in the temple.
Im probably beating a dead horse here since fic hasn't been updated in 5 years, but it certainly won't hurt. Anyway so far it seems promising.
MagmarFire chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I must say I wasn't expecting a continuation to this...and that it's been a whole year since I was supposed to notice.

Like last time, though, it came off really nice. It was nice seeing Iris taking a liking to him like that, and this really makes me want to see what happens when they actually meet. 'Course, it's been a year since the last update, so you're probably not planning on a continuation anytime soon, but it's still a nice thought.

Now excuse me as I rectify the situation of my not finding out about the update sooner.
ANDKO chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Aw.:D Please continue. You've got really good writing, and everyone's in character. This is really good. Uh... yeah. Sorry, I'm not good at reviewing. :/
MagmarFire chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Huh, can't believe no one's reviewed yet.

Anyway, great stuff here! It serves as a nice prologue to the whole IrisxPhoenix thing. The only thing I noticed was a bit of an inconsistency with the two-month dating time Phoenix and Dahlia had (I do recall Iris saying they only met twice during that entire six-month period), but willing suspension of disbelief tells me that this actually works a little more naturally, since it would've given Dahlia more time to hate Phoenix's guts. It's an inconsistency, but it's certainly acceptable because it makes sense!

Good work, my friend.