Reviews for Irony
MagmarFire chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I must say I wasn't expecting a continuation to this...and that it's been a whole year since I was supposed to notice.

Like last time, though, it came off really nice. It was nice seeing Iris taking a liking to him like that, and this really makes me want to see what happens when they actually meet. 'Course, it's been a year since the last update, so you're probably not planning on a continuation anytime soon, but it's still a nice thought.

Now excuse me as I rectify the situation of my not finding out about the update sooner.
Purple Handprint chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Aw.:D Please continue. You've got really good writing, and everyone's in character. This is really good. Uh... yeah. Sorry, I'm not good at reviewing. :/
RugenZorak chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
This is quite interesting, I like the idea of exploring how Iris took her place in the past.
MagmarFire chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Huh, can't believe no one's reviewed yet.

Anyway, great stuff here! It serves as a nice prologue to the whole IrisxPhoenix thing. The only thing I noticed was a bit of an inconsistency with the two-month dating time Phoenix and Dahlia had (I do recall Iris saying they only met twice during that entire six-month period), but willing suspension of disbelief tells me that this actually works a little more naturally, since it would've given Dahlia more time to hate Phoenix's guts. It's an inconsistency, but it's certainly acceptable because it makes sense!

Good work, my friend.