Reviews for no one noticed we set five boroughs aflame
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is lovely - a little heart breaking too! He can be so cute!
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Holding out for me..please
firtree chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
at first it was exciting and sweet, then it got really sad. I guess that's a good thing - quite close to how the show has been until the next season. quite well written!
nixer chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Brilliant. Perfect. It really feels like them. I hope the writers have situations like this in mind for season 5. Just because they love each other and know it now, doesn't mean they stop being very different people, and when she goes back to the precinct (because we know she will) how will that all work? You struck the perfect tone.
1477166 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Ah! I love this!
Wingsss chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow! I'm a little late in finding this but it is so beautiful! Especially this: "They don't say anything about what happens when you suddenly see all your old ghosts contained in the infinite seconds of a kiss; missed opportunities culminating in a moment of finally." Amazing work!
effie214 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This? Spectacular. I love that it's not easy; the angst and the second-guessing are so true to life that this just leapt off my screen. And there were so many insanely good lines in here that I'm turning Hulk green in jealousy. "They say your life flashes before your eyes right before you die. They don't say anything about what happens when you suddenly see all your old ghosts contained in the infinite seconds of a kiss; missed opportunities culminating in a moment of finally" is downright insane in how good it is.

And there has never been a truer line than "With you, Castle, everything is too soon."

Thank you so, so much for this. Amazing.
Edisto chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Ok, I'm really really against anything that could be described as cheating and this most certainly falls into that category, but this story is too good for me to care all that much!

Going into my favorites!

I'd also absolutely love a sequel! Pretty pretty please?
cwinky503 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I think you should def. continue this story if you were willing!
Nessy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, great story. Love all the imagery. Please tell me there'll be another part to it though? Cause, although a good literary ending, the sap in me isn't satisfied with the open and somewhat depressing one we got. :)
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Yeah, yeah, I know this is marked as completed, but that ending (great, by the way) just screams it needs a sequel.

Best lines:

To his mother's chagrin he has never learned not to play with fire, and Beckett is one of the most perilous flames he's ever encountered.

They say your life flashes before your eyes right before you die. They don't say anything about what happens when you suddenly see all your old ghosts contained in the infinite seconds of a kiss; missed opportunities culminating in a moment of finally.

The first is Richard Castle and the Beckett/Castle dynamic to a tee. The second is just plain perfect. Fabulous.
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I loved it! update soon!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, this was fantastic. Brilliant writing, and brilliant Caskett. I absolutely loved it, and Ryan and Esposito made me laugh. :D I would suggest just two things though. One - Put capitals in the title, because your writing is amazing, but a title all in lower case suggests bad writing to a lot of people, which yours isn't. And two - Write more! :P

Loved this, thanks for writing it.

X D
wbkt8 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
thumbs up! I thought this was a great little post-ep.
knittingeek chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I was going back over this so I could quote some of my favorite lines, however I found I wanted to quote the whole damn thing.

I could see this whole scene playing out, every expression, every emotion. It is so them. It is so what we all are wating to see.

This was truly a beautiful piece of work, the metaphors...my goodness, just amazing.

This pulled at my heartstings and I know I'll read it many times.

Thanks so much for sharing this.