Reviews for Dirty, Filthy Boys
Kri5ti chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I must admit, my dirty, kinky mind was drawn to this before I thought I was. But, I DID love it! It was just so cute! I love the fics where Blaine is all happy and bouncy like a puppy or a two-year old. They're always adorable!
Great Job!
Me chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Great story! :)
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Too sweet! I love that Kurt thought Blaine was making some grand, romantic gesture, only to bring him to his worst nightmare. And then his fantasy comes true in the most romantic way, simply because it WAS unplanned. Perfect :) Just like you!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was so great! What a wonderful fic! The idea was awesome in itself, but you executed it brilliantly! Great job!
porce-blaine chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Cute story! Literal Dirty!Klaine is good! ;)
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is so awesome.
aspiringtoeloquence chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, KAT.

Excuse me, I have to go read some sm - WRITE SOME THINGS. YES.

In conclusion: DO LIKE. See what happens when you WRITE ALL THE THINGS?

(This is not a review. It is 2am. Sorry. I LOVE YOU.)
shu chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Yummay. . I wish I could go tarpsledding. There's not enough rain where I live to even think about trying. Or hills, for that matter.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is absofuckinglutely ADORABLE.

I was seriously grinning like an idiot the entire time.

AND OMG WHEN YOU GOT TO THE "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR" PART I WAS INSTANTLY LIKE "NANANANA-NANANANA-NANANANA-NANANANA" IN MY HEAD.

Raylie
nessyschu chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was so adorable! Loved it!
JustKeepSmilin chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was a really cute story, and I enjoyed reading it. I hope you write more! Loved how you managed to involve some plot into the one-shot as well. Great job! (:
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I didn't think a dirty fic would be rated T, so I sort of assumed that it was like muddy dirty. I was right. (: This was absolutely adorable. The muddy Klaine kiss at the end was so damn hot. I really loved this.

Caitlin(:
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Omg, that sounds like sooooo much fun! I wanna slide into a mud pit! And if it so happens to be a mud pit filled with Warblers, well, all the better! Dude. That was freakin' hot. Loved me some dirty Warbler boys. And that muddy!Klaine kiss at the end? SUPER HOT. Loveloveloved it!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Haha I love the summary! This was adorable.
dangerhermionegranger chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was adorable. Love it! :)