Reviews for Perfect Time: I PROLOGUE
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow, I did not know that this was possible, for me to like it this much.

You are a great writer. I read this on a lark and now I love this idea so much.

Beautiful characterization, wonderful interactions and lovely imagery. Totally gonna go read the rest of this series now.

Thank you again for sharing this. I feel so blessed to have read this. :D :D
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Fantastic!
Dejsha chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This s indeed a fantastic story and Legolas and Gandalf is an interesting pairing. Its a little... well, I can't put a word to it, but interesting would fit I think. I love the way you put memories and present day together and I was meaning to ask, do you put the "apostraphy sign or itallics with thought no matter what your writing? or is the (/) sign propper.

Ariana
winky73 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Not a pairing I ever, ever would have considered, but beautiful none the less.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I absolutely must be completely honest. This was really weird, knowing that Mithrandir was Legolas' guardian when he was a child, despite the fact that it is more intimate than sexual now. By the way, I love how you don't call him Gandalf. It's a nice change from the norm. *don't hate me for the bad review please!*
Minuialeth chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is a beautiful prologue.

It's all about love in it's broadest meaning, regardless of age or race or gender.

Your way of viewing and describing Legolas is such a joy to read.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I've just read 'Daughter of time', which kept hinting that I should read these. So I am. Looking forward to the next one now! x
Shada917 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Love this story. I really wish I could find some more Gandolf/Legolas fics, but alas, it doesn't seem meant to be. So thanks for the great fic on such an underwritten pairing.
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I first saw this and was a little nervous it'd be like other romance fics where the couples relationship seems to be based on looks and sex, but I love how focus on Mithrandir and legolas's love. You kept them marvelously in character, and I love the explorations into the character's thoughts and feelings! I wasn't sure I'd like this pairing, but now I'm obsessed! :)
Anjo chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Much love. Both for you and your stories.
Ivycat chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Ickky
Isildwen chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I relly like the way you write and characterise people. Despite the unusual pairing, the characters and events are credible. I read through all of your stories in two evenings, and enjoyed all of them, but this one I liked best.
Rookwood chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
That was... I hesitate to say, amazing? Ah. The word I want is wonderful. I cannot wait to read more in the series.
Music2084 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
this is interesting...Mithrandir/Legolas...lol...soo funny
Jenny P chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
*Blink* Well this is different. I would have never thought of this pairing...good for you! I can never think outside the box and make it work. A friend of my read your story and kept telling me how wonderful it was...even though it takes forever for you to post again. I like it so far...*grin*