Reviews for Perfect Time: I PROLOGUE
Muara chapter 1 . 2/5
I actually really like this premise, though a part of me wishes Gimli was already the lovable dwarf we've come to know from the later part of the story. And maybe some may think it's weird, the idea of love between Gandalf and Legolas, but to me it's actually quite beautiful. (especially getting to spend over 2000 years together) Can't wait to read more in a bit! :)
tooker86 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I wish you could write about how Legolas deals when Gandolf dies and the whole adventure
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Wow, I did not know that this was possible, for me to like it this much.

You are a great writer. I read this on a lark and now I love this idea so much.

Beautiful characterization, wonderful interactions and lovely imagery. Totally gonna go read the rest of this series now.

Thank you again for sharing this. I feel so blessed to have read this. :D :D
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Fantastic!
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This s indeed a fantastic story and Legolas and Gandalf is an interesting pairing. Its a little... well, I can't put a word to it, but interesting would fit I think. I love the way you put memories and present day together and I was meaning to ask, do you put the "apostraphy sign or itallics with thought no matter what your writing? or is the (/) sign propper.

Ariana
winky73 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Not a pairing I ever, ever would have considered, but beautiful none the less.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I absolutely must be completely honest. This was really weird, knowing that Mithrandir was Legolas' guardian when he was a child, despite the fact that it is more intimate than sexual now. By the way, I love how you don't call him Gandalf. It's a nice change from the norm. *don't hate me for the bad review please!*
Minuialeth chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is a beautiful prologue.

It's all about love in it's broadest meaning, regardless of age or race or gender.

Your way of viewing and describing Legolas is such a joy to read.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I've just read 'Daughter of time', which kept hinting that I should read these. So I am. Looking forward to the next one now! x
Shada917 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Love this story. I really wish I could find some more Gandolf/Legolas fics, but alas, it doesn't seem meant to be. So thanks for the great fic on such an underwritten pairing.
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I first saw this and was a little nervous it'd be like other romance fics where the couples relationship seems to be based on looks and sex, but I love how focus on Mithrandir and legolas's love. You kept them marvelously in character, and I love the explorations into the character's thoughts and feelings! I wasn't sure I'd like this pairing, but now I'm obsessed! :)
Anjo chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Much love. Both for you and your stories.
Ivycat chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Ickky
Isildwen chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I relly like the way you write and characterise people. Despite the unusual pairing, the characters and events are credible. I read through all of your stories in two evenings, and enjoyed all of them, but this one I liked best.
Rookwood chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
That was... I hesitate to say, amazing? Ah. The word I want is wonderful. I cannot wait to read more in the series.