Reviews for What's Fanfiction?
Neikey chapter 8 . 2/11
Please do yuri if you can
Aria chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
awesome!
I loved this chapter! And all the other chapters! You are doing a really great job! :3
(Also Happy B-Day!)

I am sorry if this review sucks! I'm not that good at them :
Sleepery chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
If you ever update again can you please get them to read a Pirate!Spain x Romano fanfiction or a Prussia x Romano or if you can take it a step farther and make them go to a convention and see the cosplayers XD i would also settle for something concerning the FACE family ( AKA Papa France Mama England and their twin sons America and Canada) I also would take a "Mother england" story (basically England and all his children: America, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, and New Zealand
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
This is fucking hilarious ohmygod i died oh god this is great update update update for fuck's sake update i love this story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Have you ever heard the song American Idiot by Green Day?
Jace and Luna chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
erm..I just found out Im not logged in...haha…oh well! My username is the same as the name Im using to post this, & I love this story! Ny guess is going to be... Captain America, and my request is Ameripan, though I dont really ship it. And can you put a bit more USUK in there, pleasey? Might result in a favorite... *wink wink*
Rochelle DeCollette chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
MAKE ONE WITH DENMARK AND NORWAY! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! pleeeeaaasse?!
Gabriel Nichole chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I literally cried from laughing too much. This one hurt to read. Need to go get my inhaler now. XD

I guess it's true that tough love breeds good work. You're editor is simultaneously terrifying and fabulous. 3
Gabriel Nichole chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
O.o Your editor sounds horrendously terrifying. (I saw that in the most respectful way possible).

Your stories are really funny! I enjoy them.
Puzzlershipper32 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
How long did it take you to right that?
LovelyNika chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I wish there were more Italy moments, but the story was still really good! I found hilarious where everyone was arguing with Germany about being married to Italy.
YellowTimePortal chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Please stop showing them that kind of fanfiction!

There is more to then that!

It's a magical place

And your showing the nations all the (stupidly) wrong things!

Please...?
YellowTimePortal chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Stop showing the nations the BAD side of fanfiction and start showing them the less perverted side!

Can you pleeeaassee?
Draw a circle there's me chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Could you do one for Greece & Japan?
Draw a circle there's me chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Dis sugar honey ice tea is epic. I couldn't hold in the laughter.