Reviews for Living Through the Past
Eleid chapter 15 . 3/17
If you decide one day to continue this of course I wish a happy ending to rafe, he and sky deserved it more than anyone here.
If this were my story. I would give a happy, beautiful life to rafe and sky, meanwhile evelyn marriage goes to hell, after all they got together for the wrong reasons...so years later, would be perfect a miserable danny hopeless in love with a indiferent sky and a miserable evelyn hopeless in love with a rafe that only can give her his friendship...perfect ending :)
Eleid chapter 14 . 3/17
beautiful, I wasnt so sure about this story, but Im loving it now.
Eleid chapter 13 . 3/17
You dont have idea how I enjoyed what sky said to evelyn, she deserved that and much much much more. Sky was too softie on her, and now little evelyn is so offended, stupid little bitch.
I am glad she didnt respond to danny letter, gosh he and evelyn are right for each other, what a nice pair they are, both selfish scum.
Eleid chapter 12 . 3/17
OMG That was beasutiful. I really didnt picture sky and rafe as a couple but she running to him was absolutely stunning.
Eleid chapter 11 . 3/17
I am glad rafe knows now, I love his and skys new friendship. At least they can confort each other now.
like I said before danny and evelyn couldnt be more selfish, egocentrical people. I hate them both right now.

Hope rafe and sky meet someone else before the end of the story.
Eleid chapter 10 . 3/17
I am so sad, I feel so sorry for sky and rafe. I realli think danny and evelyn are very selfish, they dont care they are hurting sky and rafe, gosh danny even asked rafe to be his best man even knowing he was hurting!
this pair deserve to have a miserable marriage, I know they wont in this story, but in my mind they will!
Eleid chapter 5 . 3/17
I liked your story a lot. Very interesting, and I know you like danny better, but is I think Sky should feel a little more concern about rafe too, I mean he found out an ugly true, the betrayal of the people he loves the most, and Sky has lived with him and his family for years now, and rafe is a good man, I think she should care about him too after all this time...
Anyway, as I said, you prefer danny and just like the tons danny stories around here and that I have read, no one care about rafe.
Eleid chapter 1 . 3/17
Raif?, his name is Rafe.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
I really love this ...I would really love to see Raif and Sky end up together, it doesn't bother me much that she doesn't talk with Evelyn, I wouldn't talk to Evelyn either. It's just that Raif deserves this kind of love.
Eclaire Stones chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
Happy ending! Happy ending! Happy ending! Please?
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Omg, I hope Raif ends up with Sky and Danny with... Evelyn!
danny enthusiast chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
tbh i came for danny... but i got so much more than your average self insert fics. this story's one of the most professional one ive come across with and its kind of sad that its been more than a year since you last updated, because sky's character development was really so interesting and amazingly written and i cant stress enough how much i love her relationship with raif and danny and how she dealt with it at the same time. dammit i just i have a lot of feelings right now so im hoping you'll read this and post just one last chapter, so you can close this book and move on with your life, and perhaps i can get that sense of satisfaction too lmao.
LindsayG01 chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
hurry up and write more
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Happy ending pleaseeeee, i am. Tired of sad endings, they are killing me. Its like everywhere you look sadness is there, please make it a happy ending
BrySt1 chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
HAPPY ENDING, HAPPY ENDING! I'm reading this on a Sunday and I don't want to be sad so please do the happy ending. Buuutt... the other ending is good too. Gah! I dont know!