Reviews for Living Through the Past
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 15 . 6/24
I really love this ...I would really love to see Raif and Sky end up together, it doesn't bother me much that she doesn't talk with Evelyn, I wouldn't talk to Evelyn either. It's just that Raif deserves this kind of love.
Eclaire Stones chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
Happy ending! Happy ending! Happy ending! Please?
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Omg, I hope Raif ends up with Sky and Danny with... Evelyn!
danny enthusiast chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
tbh i came for danny... but i got so much more than your average self insert fics. this story's one of the most professional one ive come across with and its kind of sad that its been more than a year since you last updated, because sky's character development was really so interesting and amazingly written and i cant stress enough how much i love her relationship with raif and danny and how she dealt with it at the same time. dammit i just i have a lot of feelings right now so im hoping you'll read this and post just one last chapter, so you can close this book and move on with your life, and perhaps i can get that sense of satisfaction too lmao.
RebelxPunk chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
hurry up and write more
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Happy ending pleaseeeee, i am. Tired of sad endings, they are killing me. Its like everywhere you look sadness is there, please make it a happy ending
BrySt1 chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
HAPPY ENDING, HAPPY ENDING! I'm reading this on a Sunday and I don't want to be sad so please do the happy ending. Buuutt... the other ending is good too. Gah! I dont know!
Raedot chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Heck, Raif Sky for sure! And where is that big finale where they get married? :3
Anonymous chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
If they don't have a happy ending I will cry
MidnightShadow07 chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Definitely a happy ending with Rain and Sky! They very much deserve each other! :-)
MS07
animagirl chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
a happy ending with raif and sky!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
So excited this was updated, please keep going! I love this story and keep coming back to it every now and then to reread, so it makes my day when it's updated :)
Jaspersgrl2010 chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Please please please up date this story soon! I'm really liking what happening...so good job! :)
hiya chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
I adore your story so far. please update soon
Stacey chapter 14 . 11/16/2013