Reviews for My Tornado
kittykatkiki chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
this was beautiful. thank you for writing.
Riptide Monzarc chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
This was a great story, and I'm impressed that you completed it. Thank you!
Riptide Monzarc chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Well, *I* liked this chapter quite a bit. Especially the end-quite good stuff. I love me some Isabela-has-left-the-building angst.
knives4cash chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
That was a very enticing story. Your portrayal of Isabela's mother selling her off was especially awing.
Nilnicks chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
That was so amazing and very well written. You portrayed Isabella right on. Thank you :))
From Thessia To Rannoch chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
The way you wrote out that nightmare was so awesome. Nicely done!
From Thessia To Rannoch chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
This chapter was absolutely amazing.
From Thessia To Rannoch chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Oh man, that was beautiful!
MegWithAMouth chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
So, I tried to put off reading this as long as possible so I could pretend like it never ended. I really did. But, here I am, and even though it was the final chapter, I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I don't think you could have ended this any better. I honestly would have been completely content if the whole chapter had revolved entirely around Isabela and Hawke's interactions (which were hilarious and sweet all at once), but the Isabela backstory was a nice little cherry on top.

Thanks for sharing their journey with us. I guess now I have no choice but to deviate from my Hawke/Isabela infatuation and check out your other stories... )
Larisouza chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
This is just beautiful. It's exactly as I imagined them, and you put it into words perfectly. Perfect closure for it, and for them.
Griever0823 chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
That was just...beautiful. Your characterisation is just perfect and I'll admit to getting quite attached to your Hawke. Isabela I'm already attached to regardless :P
I loved how you delved into Isabela's past; showing how her experiences made her what she is. I don't really know what else to say here, except this last chapter took my breath away and made me tear up a little, especially at the end. Gah! So beautiful...*sigh*
Seven chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
The ending of this chapter was absolutely beautiful, thank you for writing it.
Dragontiger96 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
I take back what I said in my last message; I’ll consider this as my Christmas gift.

I’ve noticed the way you wrote this story isn’t narrative so much as pure feeling. It’s perfectly reflects how Isabela ‘is’ as a person. It’s as if I’m there as her in the moment.

You did an amazing job elaborating on her past with those few lines the comics revealed. The only downside is that you’ve gone and upped our expectations, so everyone else who tries has to achieve this at a bare minimum.

I particularly loved the scene where Isabela describes the man she fell in love with and why she left him. God, I squealed when I read, “You made it all…not enough.” It’s so BRILLIANT!

What a wonderful Christmas surprise ;).

BTW love the chapter title.
Piazzolla who chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
I just finished reading it, and I... There are no words. That may seem like a copout, and ordinarily I'd shrug and let you think what you like; I said what I came here to say, and what you make of it's not my responsibility nor my concern. But... But it's important to me. Important that you know just how wrapped up in these two I've become. I can't even form a coherent thought of my own, because my mind is swimming with your words, and yet I feel like they're mine. I feel like they belong with me, and it's overwhelming how powerful they are, the way they scream in my veins to be heard, to be felt...I can't even... You've left me utterly speechless. It's been too long. Thank you.