Reviews for Three's Company Too
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 7 . 1/10
Good story!

And I feel like a bitch for saying this but I had a mini riot at the fact that Jess wasn't killed off. I like her, just not ya know, hanging around for more than a plot point to make Sam hunt again.

But yeah, great story!
CommChatter chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Interesting AU. I like how you used Jess to make the pilot different.
cmtaylor531 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I loved this. I look forward to more from you.
PhantomDragon12 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
This story is great. I loved the way you characterized Jess.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Awesome story! I like your bad-ass version of Jess.
simonemontana chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
It's only because Dean-as has been mentioned-is extremely protective of his car. Remember how in the Pilot he's covered in mud? He dried out overnight and THEN drove to the motel, presumably so he didn't ruin the upholstery in the Impala.
Monday the 14th chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
I liked your story, and I'm glad you didn't kill Jess. She kicked ass. I'm going to read the sequel now. Expect to hear more form me soon.
cold kagome chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Like this story a lot.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
wow this was very good
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
When I was reading all I could think was, "NO! Jess!" I'm sooo glad you didn't kil her off, now if there's a sequel it would be interesting to see how Jess adjusts back into a hunter's life. With Sam he'd already lived it, but Jess said she didn't really join her father on the hunts, so that would be quite the new role for her.

Congrats on finishing the story!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
ok, that was TOTALLY awesome, I am SO glad you didn't kill Jess, and I am so glad that you made the relationship between her and Dean so awesome, I totally loved every minute of them being arrested together. I honestly can't wait for the sequel :D :D :D
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
I usually don't like the whole 'hunter Jess' stuff but you did a great job!
Random chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Yay! You didn't kill Jess.

I can't wait for the other story.