Reviews for Bbi Ri Bba Bba
NaiveLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is quite literally the most amazing fic i've read in a long time. You are a wonderful writer! I really love your Benvolio, its such an interesting take on his character. The church scene was completely awesome, and SO Mercutio. You probably aren't planning to continue this, but I would love you forever if you did! :)
itskonglish chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh.

/Oh./

I've gotta be honest, I was just browsing through this part of FF and I was more than pleasantly surprised when I, literally, stumbled across your fic.

And I just- I'm floored. It's so hard to find amazing fanfictions nowadays (or I'm super picky. Or a combination of both.), and you exceeded my expectations c':

Ugh, all these feelings. The chemistry between Mercutio and Benvolio, and how every relationship interacted with eachother was spot on perfect. It's so romantic and angsty hearing them ache and want for the other that you can't help but bleed your heart out.

Just- Perfect.

Thank you for ripping my soul in two in only 8k words. ;A;
salt234 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Can you make a P.2 for the Punishments? :)
Jasminta Blossom chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I favourited this story ages ago because I loved it, but recently I had a spare moment and looked up the song. It suits it so perfectly! I think of this Mercutio/Benvolio now whenever I hear it (I bought the song on iTunes after a lengthy search!) I also just have to say how hot the scene in the confessional box was, and the messing around in the church was so Mercutio! I also like how Benvolio is a little slyer than the quiet naive bookish Montague people usually write him as (including me) Anyway, thanks for writing this, as I really enjoyed it, and keep writing!
auburn-flare chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Bloody hell, this was hot. If my laptop was actually on my lap while I read this, it'd feel like I'm having a personal striptease.

Kind of a bit disappointing since I'm going to act in Romeo and Juliet next year; every time I'll hear either Mercutio or Benvolio, I will think of this story. ._.

Oh, but this was so teasingly fun to read.
TheGirlInWonderland chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was so fricken yummy. Thank you so much for writing/posting this!
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
HOT. DAMN. SEXY.

My only problem is, the dialogue is a little /too/ modern. You can keep it semi-with-the-times without doing a ton of research and without writing in the Shakespearean tongue.
cake-error chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I was craving this pairing and I'm so glad I found this first. It's awesome. A bnch o spelling mistakes, but I loved how you wrote Benvolio, I really do...
Pargoletta chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ah, finally ffnet is back up and running, so I can leave a review!

I really liked this story. I loved the way that you built so many layers into Benvolio; it's far too easy to make him one-dimensional, but here he seemed like a real person, working out his own problems in his own way. We don't necessarily see all of that, but we can see that it's there. I also liked Romeo's role in this; he struck me as slyer than most people usually write him, and I think I like that.

I kind of wish the setting had been a bit more specific. At times, it seemed very modern, and at times it seemed more long-ago in an unspecified time.

The climax (ba-dum-bum) in the confessional was fun, not least imagining the contortions necessary to make all that sex work in such a confined space.

Nice job! Do write more here.
bee27 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh hell! I will never be able to read Romeo and Juliet again without remembering this. And since I am an acting student! Graaaaaawr that was fracking amazing! I've never truelly noticed the characters together other than Romeo and Juliet... cos well its freaking Romeo and Juliet but HELL that was hot and adorable and FIT! Thank you for these amazing words.