Reviews for Outsider's Perspective
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
lovely story. you did well portraying all their characters. Well done!
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is a fantastic idea, I'm going to borrow your method of 100, 200, 300, 400, 500. Is that how it works? Or does the whole document have to total 500?

I like how you put little tidbits beside each of their names, example; Mrs. Hudson was tickled pink. It made reading those parts more interesting, and more noticable.

I really liked how you did Sally up. That was a real treat to read, to see the real hatred she has of Sherlock simmering and how repulsed she is by him.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aww. I loved these! Mrs. Hudson's made me giggle and Anderson's made me go "oooh" and Donovan's made me frown and Mycroft's conflicted me and Lestrade's made me smile and smile and smile. Oh Lestrade, you will always be one of my favorites. 3
MemoryNZ chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Lovely piece of writing, with good insight into the characters.

I enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
oh, I do like Mycroft
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
_
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I like all the different reactions, but I think Lestrade's is the most in depth.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That's adorable and sort of true. XD Sherlock doesn't pay attention to anythig that doesn't interest him and he pays a LOT of attention to John. They're cute in a weird way.
bb1019 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
wow...really...wow

brilliant. loved this. ever thought of writing slash? you'd be damn good at it.
Amnity125 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was great, I loved it :) Characterisation was spot on and I particularly liked the idea that Sherlock freaked out at the drug's bust out of fear of what John would think. Also the line 'a serial killer just waiting to shed his human skin' was great. And slashy subtext is always appreciated ;)
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was great. :) Each one was perfectly in character, and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire fic as a whole. Keep Writing! :)
laced-with-fire chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I like it, lots of nice little insights and really rather believable.
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Absolutley loved every one of the drabbles. They are insightful and stays true to how the characters perceive Sherlock and John.

Well done!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Amazing oneshot. XD
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is nice! My favourite one was probably Mycroft, but I enjoyed all of them! :D