Reviews for The Five Senses
aliceWALKER14 chapter 1 . 4/7
this is cute...i really do ship them more than with zen..
senzaitekina chapter 2 . 2/12
wow this was, wow. I love how it's so realistic which makes me somewhat sad too because Obi will never end up with her but :(( I love this!
Karma95 chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Really had to hold back the tears. Poor Obi ;-; omg I cant
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Awwwww that is so sweet! I love the ending! A bit of unrequited love, I suppose...
Lord Mushroom Kat chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
please continue
adrienneottemann chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
please write a third chapter! you have a lot of great tension between the characters coming through, but it could benefit from some resolution...
fanficchica123 chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
I'm personally a huge Zenyuki fan... They're my OTP for life but I loved this one. I love Obi and it hurts my heart so I'm actually hoping that he gets some love. Please do write a third chapter; I want some Obi love!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
I love this story! It's so beautiful! I hope you can continue it and/or write more ObiYuki fics!
AraumiAoimoku chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Please write more! I love the bittersweet tang of the tale and how you perfectly wound it all together. Yes, Shirayuki seems more matched to Zen - but there's still that lingering doubt of Obi deep underneath.
lecremekitty chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
NO WHY DID IT STOP THERE NO NO NO.
VariegatedMosaic chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
Awww, poor Obi. I've always thought that Obi would be a better match for Shirayuki. Please continue!
eryka.h chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
This is such a wonderful story :) I love Obi & Shirayuki 3 ah but she's with Zen /3
librastar chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
It's sad. Oh so sad and beautiful. But your writing is so lyrical and elegant, it manages to evoke the many subtle nuances and emotions beyond just reading the words at face value. I love your Obi portrayal here, and I think you've done a magnificent job capturing the bittersweet feelings of unrequited love. Well done and thanks for writing!
lovleydragonfly chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
WAHHH SHIRAYUKI U KNO I WANT HIM
Hello chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh gosh! I adored this to pieces! Please, if you feel like it, please make more in the future!