Reviews for The Five Senses
lovleydragonfly chapter 2 . 7/28
WAHHH SHIRAYUKI U KNO I WANT HIM
Hello chapter 1 . 7/25
Oh gosh! I adored this to pieces! Please, if you feel like it, please make more in the future!
Zarianwen chapter 2 . 7/18
I just started this manga and I'm in the middle of chapter 20, so naturally I had to take a break to see if there were any Obi/Shirayuki stories out there. Lo and behold, I find yours, and it's a perfect gem. This is just how I imagine Obi to be feeling right around this point in the manga. (I hope the further I read he gets more time to shine. I can't help but find him so much more interesting than Zen at the moment :P)
blob80 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
DD: I just love Obi and I really do wish he's the one that ends up with Shirayuki
Kao'Ru'vi chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Aaaaaaaaah... I really love it
Bittersweet yep. I love the way you describe our three main character here. I love Obi. I always thought he love Shirayuki, even though I ship ZenShira more (but yesss, interaction of Obi and Shirayuki always cuteee!). And I really wanna write some ObiShiraZen, but haven't get any idea (well... actually I have one, but...still not sure). So, I really happy to find this fanfiction!

My favorite is the last scene. From "The moment was broken..." until "I wish to love her".
Ouch. Let me hug youuu, Obiiiiii

FAVED! Please write mooooore about these three! (especially Obi!)

With love,
Ru
infinitelystrangemachine chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Oh, goodness, it hurts so much but it's so good. T_T Poor, poor Obi, but he's just so fantastic and you write him so well! He is so adorable with Shirayuki, and the wishing thing, and gah! I love this chapter so, so much, and it makes for an excellent second half of a very sweet fic. Well done!
infinitelystrangemachine chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Aaaggghhh, it's so cute! I love it! Obi is so sweet and so hopeless when it comes to Shirayuki. :) I love Zen early in the story, too. A very cute chapter!
Pennan Inque chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Fantastic job. Your diction is well chosen and your characterization is spot-on. Good work.
heka chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Very nicely done, bittersweet and lovely and painful and gorgeous all at the same time. I liked how this whole thing was in Obi's POV when we get it so rarely in the manga! And how we're privy to his thoughts (esp in the first chapter when that twirl and smile was his, and his alone and my heart nearly broke for him) when we only get hints in manga ;A;

So liking this already. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
this is so cute, but sad... i love obi... T.T
thanks for this! i loved it! :3
saludos desde Argentina 3
venG chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Wonderful story! Thank you!
Imperial Princess Ladshiki chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Please, is there more to the story? I really like it so, could you possibly write more? Onegaishimasu!
Airi257 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I LOVE YOUR ONESHOT! :D

For some reason I knew that this ending wasn't going to be a "fan-like" ending, and I like this type of ending. It's not just for the fangirls, but it's what he would do if this situation came up to him. This story fits his Character. I feel so bad for Obi, but I think he likes to think of her as a secret lover. Again,

AMAZING JOB on this!

Airi257 :P
xChocolat chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I loved the bittersweet moments in this fic. It really fit how the story itself plays out and though I am immensely sad that this coupling won't ever come true, I appreciate the fanfiction.
Lili-AnimeFreakk chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I love this! Wow, An shirayuki and Obi moment xD Loved this and I do hope you make a third one xD