Reviews for The Five Senses
Awwwww that is so sweet! I love the ending! A bit of unrequited love, I suppose...
Lord Mushroom Kat chapter 2 . 6/10
please continue
adrienneottemann chapter 2 . 5/12
please write a third chapter! you have a lot of great tension between the characters coming through, but it could benefit from some resolution...
fanficchica123 chapter 2 . 4/6
I'm personally a huge Zenyuki fan... They're my OTP for life but I loved this one. I love Obi and it hurts my heart so I'm actually hoping that he gets some love. Please do write a third chapter; I want some Obi love!
I love this story! It's so beautiful! I hope you can continue it and/or write more ObiYuki fics!
AraumiAoimoku chapter 2 . 2/4
Please write more! I love the bittersweet tang of the tale and how you perfectly wound it all together. Yes, Shirayuki seems more matched to Zen - but there's still that lingering doubt of Obi deep underneath.
lecremekitty chapter 2 . 2/1
NO WHY DID IT STOP THERE NO NO NO.
VariegatedMosaic chapter 2 . 1/14
Awww, poor Obi. I've always thought that Obi would be a better match for Shirayuki. Please continue!
eryka.h chapter 2 . 1/5
This is such a wonderful story :) I love Obi & Shirayuki 3 ah but she's with Zen /3
librastar chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
It's sad. Oh so sad and beautiful. But your writing is so lyrical and elegant, it manages to evoke the many subtle nuances and emotions beyond just reading the words at face value. I love your Obi portrayal here, and I think you've done a magnificent job capturing the bittersweet feelings of unrequited love. Well done and thanks for writing!
lovleydragonfly chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
WAHHH SHIRAYUKI U KNO I WANT HIM
Hello chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh gosh! I adored this to pieces! Please, if you feel like it, please make more in the future!
Zarianwen chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
I just started this manga and I'm in the middle of chapter 20, so naturally I had to take a break to see if there were any Obi/Shirayuki stories out there. Lo and behold, I find yours, and it's a perfect gem. This is just how I imagine Obi to be feeling right around this point in the manga. (I hope the further I read he gets more time to shine. I can't help but find him so much more interesting than Zen at the moment :P)
blob80 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
DD: I just love Obi and I really do wish he's the one that ends up with Shirayuki
Kao'Ru'vi chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Aaaaaaaaah... I really love it
Bittersweet yep. I love the way you describe our three main character here. I love Obi. I always thought he love Shirayuki, even though I ship ZenShira more (but yesss, interaction of Obi and Shirayuki always cuteee!). And I really wanna write some ObiShiraZen, but haven't get any idea (well... actually I have one, but...still not sure). So, I really happy to find this fanfiction!

My favorite is the last scene. From "The moment was broken..." until "I wish to love her".
Ouch. Let me hug youuu, Obiiiiii

FAVED! Please write mooooore about these three! (especially Obi!)

With love,