Reviews for Dealing with Disappointment
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 3/23
MUHAHA.
YES... because yeah baby clothing! psh. and he DOES punch people alot but he CAN be clever really.

but alas Booster Gold getting up to shenanagins.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 1/8
I like Lara here. Jor-El is also fairly well-rounded here, he's not a flat character, for all that he's the antagonist of the piece.
Nice to see Lara got her 'happy ending.'
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
This was so awesome, too bad nobody took the time to build a pile of processed meat inside of a Lara dress. So her mangled body could be destroyed in the explosion of Krypton.

Cheers~!
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
He flashed a grin and Lara felt momentarily weak in the knees. Just as well he was carrying her. "Hey, she's supposed to die here... any mention of how old she is when that happens?"

Skeets seemed perplexed by the question, "Uh... the histories are quiet on the subject."

Personal suggestion? A sideways eight.
forum viking chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Jor-El is really out of character here. Didn't care for that. The rest of it was kinda fun.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
You've got an...interesting idea of marriage, for a race which in most iterations professes not to have marriage or natural births. Your observation of Jor'el's character is also odd. Granted most of what we know of his character is drawn from a computer patterned off his brain, but it'd think it'd be fairly close. And this... isn't. It's very cliche nerd which is quite strange for a culture you note as idolizing scientists.

Freezing breath is slightly odd, because it should be more galeforce winds, but air conditioning can be accomplished by forcing large amounts of air through a small apature in a short time frame, so...
Laser eyes is harder to explain, but the lenses of the eyes reflect light out of the eye as well as take it in. I suppose with the bioaura enhancing everything the light metabolized could be projected out through those same lenses by moving the energy around.
Graviton manipulation... I guess. It doesn't explain his extreme vulnerability to magic though.

So, all the batshit characterizations were to ship Lara with Booster gold...w/e youtube dot com/watch?v8Tc7MH5ZXbg Ship Happens. Inviolate was infinitely better.
dominictemple chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Utterly delightful.
CyberManiac chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Uhhh... well, ah... weahlh, uh... okay then. XD
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Sweet story. Begs for a meeting between Superman and his mother, though.
Doris the Younger chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Loved this! It is poignant-and also crack. The long-suffering wife of the crazed superscientist gets a happy ending. Cool.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
this is hilarious and great
Overlord Marche chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is vonderful. AA
Unidentified chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Um. That was interesting, but less appropriate for children than I would have thought. Bye.
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww
Impaler98 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This story made me laugh cry and cringe (not necessarily in that order) and it certainly lands intself into my top 5 best fanfics that i have ever read