Reviews for According to Plan
Mickey chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I loved this story very sweet
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Trololol, I approve of your soundtrack for this piece immensely.

And I find this story to be beautiful in so many different ways that I have no satisfactory words. For real now.
elphaba's-wicked-heir chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
i super loved it! I mean, I adore Hevans too. I really think and want them to end up together. They're sooo cute and sooo lovable. They belong together. I hope they get it on. Haha. I loved your fic. Made me smile. Thanks for the wonderful read. :))

-elphaba's wicked heir
Demented Symphony chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was so perfect and beautiful. Very well written and I loved it. Can't wait for you to write more for the fandom!
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh. My. God.

*spaz*

*heart attack*

*stroke*

JEEZ LADY! Are you trying to murder me with fabulousness? Because you were close! REALLY close!

I honestly never put much thought to Sam and Kurt, but you've converted me right now. That was incredible! Everything, it just seemed so right and so realistic. None of it seemed OOC to me, which made it all the more wonderful. I especially loved the part where Kurt was describing all of his new firsts-I mean, come on. Making love with Avatar on? Right onnnn. :)

Now I must address the obvious: Return to the LWD fandom! Dasey needs youuuuuuuuuuu! I'm trying to begin participating again, I submitted a new drabble and started a new story called 21 (like that blatant advertising? Do ya? heh heh *goreadgoreadgoread* :D

Anyway, it was just great! I adored it very much!

-Tarryn
Oh gosh chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I agree with you on the an about Hevans! To top it all off, I absolutely and positively love your fic! It was so cute and made me smile and giggle like a school girl. I can't wait to read more from you.
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I am totally on board with Hevans, and this was the first fic for them I've read - I love it! You did such a nice job explaining why they fit together, and the proposal was beyond sweet! This was so, so good!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Really good! I like Blaine, but nice to see Kurt happy without him, instead of seeing him as the epitome of perfection all the time! Well written too :)
JustAStrangerPassingBy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awww, this made tear up so much, it was so beautiful! I love how you the theme was letting life build for itself. Because yeah, we do have to plan some things in our life, but love is a gift, so let it come to you. And that's why my faith in Hevans hasn't faltered. RM and Chris said that Kurt will eventually give up on love and find it when he least expects it. For all I know, Kurt was definitely looking for love in Blaine, and was still waiting even when Blaine serenaded Gap guy and dated Rachel. There's so many other reasons, but I'm don't want to ramble too much.

I really enjoyed the the one-shot, and I'll be looking forward to any future Hevans fic you write )
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OMG I LOVED THIS IT WAS AMAZING!