Reviews for The Perfect Uncle
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Awesome story! I think you did a great job capturing the character of Niles (which I know you have done numerous times.) I'm glad Frasier forgave him in the end too. It was really a sweet and well-written story. I enjoyed it!
leighann415 chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Glad everything turned out ok. :) I'm relieved Frasier forgave Niles too. And like Kristen said, the small N/D moment was awesome. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
well this is the perfect ending to a perfect story. so glad everything worked out for everyone esp Niles and Frederick and that Frasier realized how hurtful he'd been acting. Great job!
Kristen3 chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
I just knew you'd end this on an "Aww" moment, and you did! :) I love the bit about Freddie re-reading the letter. It sounds like what I do w/ certain letters! ;) Also the small N/D moment here is very sweet. Knew you'd work that in here somewhere, too! Look forward to more from you!
leighann415 chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Love Niles' letter. :) Hope everyone forgives him. At least he knows that his dad and Daphne still care about him. I'm sure Frasier will come around too. :) Post more soon!
leighann415 chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Aww. *hugs Niles* Like how you have Maris actually there too, hehe!
samanddianefan10 chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
great updates, poor Niles really being put through the wringer by everyone, lilith, Frasier, Maris... hopefully all this can be sorted soon. thankfully Daphne is there to comfort him :) love the updates
Kristen3 chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
I'm glad that Niles is taking some action to hopefully turn things around. And maybe if Freddie forgives Niles, Frasier will, too. After all, as Niles said, no permanent damage was done. Can't wait to read the rest!
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Loved this, esp. Niles kissing Daphne on the cheek. :) And yay, Daphne, for sticking up for Niles like that! Frasier really is being a jerk here, but I'm sure he thinks he's doing the right thing. Nothing new about that! Can't wait to see how this ends up!
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Oh, boy, you weren't kidding about these two chapters. I want to reach through the computer and hug Niles. He should've told Daphne what was wrong. She would've at least listened, which is more than I can say for Maris! BTW, I LOVE that you "showed" Maris, and yet somehow still left her a mystery! LOL
leighann415 chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Where could he have gone? I see why Kristen said this was cliffhanger-y now! Update ASAP! :)
leighann415 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Aww, I love this chapter! Great N/D stuff here. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
great update, wonder where Niles went off to, love the note he left. Typical Niles not wanting to impose and thinking of Daphne first! Great job as always
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Aw, I love how touched Daphne is by Niles' note. :) It's just like Niles to not want to be in her way (or so he thinks!) Can't wait to find out where he went!
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
aw, she addressed him by his first name, even if it was while he was asleep...loved the tender loving care she was showing him! Great job!