Reviews for Five Little Things
hopeless-poet chapter 1 . 6/18
that was awesome
Love it
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Cool kit you have hear mate, from the prologue-esque thing with the slight hint of foreboding, to the Famous Last Words right there at the end I can claim this story near completely satisfying. The length was maybe a tad tedious, especially when you segmented things into 5 parts and all, but the pacing works out, and ends up being rather excellent honestly. I think the most off-setting portion(for me anyway) was that bit where the gang show up and rescue Jade from whatever. Because I feel like I missed a moment there, and I'm not sure if it was the skewed passage if time or what because that passed in more of a haze than everything else. If that was intentional good job, I just wasn't a fan of the moment, sorry.
Other than that I will say the snips felt good and quite authentic, if on the sparse side. That guitar scene was really cloud 9 territory and actually helped me keep my head in the show.

Overall, I would say this is a job well done, and no I don't care that you finished this forever ago and don't care about my ineffectual opinion, so there. Hah!
Katy A. Awkward chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
too long
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
:)(: Came from writers block, eh? I must say I'm ashamed that I'm glad you had writers block.
And the story is absolutely not 'ew', it's wonderful and so, so good.
I love the little bit of angst within and Jade's secrets that come out.
The build of the Jori relationship is fabulous.
It's such an intriguing, beautiful story.
Also I guess I'm a cool kid now. Yay, that's been my dream for forever.:)(:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Lol I love this story!
InsaneMagician chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I liked it, it's nice, and paced sweetly, strong and solid though not quite consistent with the series, though I'm no expert myself.
I definetly enjoyed the story, I'm going to browse and check if there's a sequel to it.
It feels... too vague to be left like that.
So, here I am, a reader leaving you with a threat, just in case there is no sequel: no sequel, no fav.
...
Not sure how well that works as far as threat goes...
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I really like how this isn't 'yellow' sunshine and 'butterflies'. See what I did there? Whatever I liked this. This makes me a cool kid right?
uncleankle chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh yeah, you do deserve a review!
This was an interesting story. The best part was the narration lol because your writing jut makes everything funny, like when you explain the secret things Jade likes an there are those feelings for Tori
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
What is it with people giving kids in their late teens little kiddie pj's?
Elimere chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I like this. Very intriguing. Very much like what I expect Jades home life to be. A few spelling errors, but nothing too drastic.
Me chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I really lov this fanfic thanx sooooo much!
But I wanted to ask wtf is "indian way" or wateva u wrote im getting freaked out by it!
Lilsky chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I liked your story. It was well written.
rtaf chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You write Jori amazingly. You... perfect human being. Thank you.
Fatima chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was the best thing ever, and the only thing that I'd have to critique is the fact that you left out a couple apostrophes. ;-;