Reviews for The Distance Between Us
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Haha, this was cute. The way that Chili suddenly can't get the words out, and Cress's comments mentioned in the parenthesis. And how Erika was watching him too, only she's better at not getting caught :P. Oh well, they can say hi to each other at the Pokemon World Tournaments (which suddenly makes every Gym Leader pairing not crack, yay :P).
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Now THAT is a cute ship.

Ten-Faced
warriorseadra chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was really cute
electronic handshake chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
oh god i adore this. i read this before i had an account but now i came back to it on a whim. this story made me supremely dig this couple. so cute. really well written.
everlily16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is so adorable! I love how Chili is such a stalker, and how Cress teases him about everything. You did a great job with this! :)
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I was going to review this EONS ago, but then I was like, OOH RE-READING TIME!

This is the most wonderful of crack ships ever. I love it. It's my new favorite, and I'm dying to write something with them. I think that Chili's obsession is hilariously beautiful, and I mean, stalking is a bad bad bad thing, but when it's written in this hopeless romantic, he knows nothing is going to happen, unrequited love thing, it's wonderful.

Cress obviously doesn't think so, though. He's just like "Please stop stalking Erika, it's scaring me, kthxbai." Chili's like "Noooo!", and Erika is all like, "Hey, no need to freak out, because I've been admiring you to. Let's hang."

And it's like, yay! XD I feel like I just ruined your beautiful story. ;_; It's so pretty, the grammar impeccable, and just everything's wonderful, and nothing hurts.

So yay for you! Now I'm off to write/do something productive, like fanfiction. Obviously, not my AP homework, because pshhh, who needs that!

(I do, and I should go start that. LOL.)

Laters!

-RV
zflame393 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Great story, you should write some wishfulshipping it is painfully underrepresented.
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aw, I really liked this! I always love rare pairings like this, and you've done a wonderful job! Keep up the great work!
meme12345bunny chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
sequel

NOW -3-
remey2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I loved the last line, very cute :)

it would be awesome if you can do something else like this with them again
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
You just made me an official Chili x Erika supporter. :'DD

Neh, don't worry, my head-canon has Chili as the youngest as well, and Cress teasing him all the time. The later was pretty arrogant in the games anyways. XD

Only error I'd say is that the types are capitalized. So, it would be "Fire-type" or "Grass-type." Some people would argue with that, but that's how it works in the games, so it's technically canon. But if your preference isn't to that, then I'd say ignore this. XD

I loooove how Chili is practically stalking Erika and knows her whole schedule and finds out her personality. X333

And then the end? That was the BEST. Chili being his sly self, and Erika showing her surprise to hear that they're leaving back to Isshu, or uh Unova.

That last line is so sweet. This kind of love is always sweet, and one of my favorites. X33

Haha, thanks for writing this little fic! It's soo cute. X33