Reviews for The Flawed Personality of Hyuuga Neji
Moondaughtergirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Wow. I was really sceptical at first since Naruto and Neji really don't seem to match each other in my opinion. But you really made it realistic, I'm impressed! Everything made perfectly sense, even how Hinata behaved. That's a really good story, thank you for writing and posting it )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love this. They make a great couple
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
That was so sweet! Good job! :D
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is great! It's made me want to go read more naruto and neji stories. You captured neji perfectly
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Enjoyable read!
Casinia chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Ok, it's ridiculously unfair that this story only has 14 reviews, 15 now. It's fun to read, and it's cute as well. I like how there are quotes dotted at strategic points, it creates a good mood for the story. I love love LOVE the fact that it's Neji/Naruto, because it's such an unusual pairing! It's not one of my typical pairings, but when it's done well it's amazing, and this was done well.

I actually like Sasuke as a character - I feel sorry for him and I understand where he's coming from. Even so, I think the Sasuke-bashing fit in well here. He really did hurt Naruto, "nearly extinguished Neji's light," as you so wonderfully put it, and I love Naruto infinitely more than I love Sasuke. I feel Neji would care about him more as well - Naruto is just so important to so many people! I really like how, instead of just finding him hot and having no actual relationship, Neji actually cares about Naruto as well, enough to sacrifice his own happiness so that he can 'date' Hinata. It's adorably sweet how much he cares about Hinata as well.

The conversation with Tenten was lovely to read! The entertaining banter between them really shows how the team has bonded over the years, and over Lee being an idiot. The meal between Hinata, Naruto and Neji was very well written as well. I loved how Neji's emotions changed in that short span of time, and how he became more formal as he felt awkward and upset. It seems like something he would do.

I love the title, as weird as it sounds! I like how you constantly refer back to Neji being a selfish bitch. It's amazing.

But you know what my favourite part was? How Lee won a fight against him. It really highlights the fact that Neji is horribly torn by the fact that he, dare I say it, loves Naruto.

I know I've been waxing lyrical about this oneshot but it's fantastic, and I'm sorry it took such a long time to review. I'll finish with the line that kicked it for me - "Look, Nej, the only way I could be attracted to Hinata is if she had a cock to occasionally shove up my ass."

-Cas
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review here...
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
The last paragraph had so many implications...!

Great job. Twas amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Never knew Hinata had it in her. Loved reading this hun. Great job. Love ya!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
LOL! LOVE IT!
Wolftease chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like how you wrote this. Very very nice!
Root-Project chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was a very well written fic

The characters were spot on, it was just really cute!

Really loved it! Thanx for sharing with us!

-Root
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
so cute! I love the ladies and gentleman thing :D
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
*as no one writes them in character but yours was spot on perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Well done! I loved neji's pov, his confession, the plot! It was all great! And sorry my review broke into two, I accidentally clicked review before I was finished (stupid iPhones).
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'm incredibly fussy with my naruto and neji stories as n