Reviews for Intense
Avaya chapter 1 . 3/21
Lol. Cute.
Vela513 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Damn, I wish that tension could've been dragged out for 7 books... Do we get to find out if Prowl goes on that mission?
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Heehee nice
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I was trying to go through and clear out my [literally] dozens of tabs that I've had open for months, and I ran across this. I know I've read it before, but apparently I did not leave a comment.

SHAME ON ME! This was delicious, and hilarious, and aaaaall kinds of super-sexy-awesome-hot, even on the re-read.
jpgFury chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I'm almost embarrassed to admit just how much I enjoyed this... but the truth is, that was really fun to read. loved Jazz's frustration
TammyCat chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hahahhahaha! I loved that. Very well done ;)
Leonixon chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I am such a blubbering, smirking, mess right now. XD Oh gosh these two are so perfect. Love to have known the reaction from Prime and the others. Teehee 0

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!
yamiishot chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh god I love this story. Brilliant!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
smug prowl is smug :)
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
: ) Oh my! WOWS! I loved this It is amazing. I am adding it to the list, My All Time Favourite Stories On Fanfiction, which it listed on my profile. : )
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was great! I didn't want it to end!

Funny, sexy, and just plain fun! Loved the end! This is my favorite pairing, reading about them always brightens my day!

Great read, loved every word!
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I absolutely loved this! It had a great build up, things didn't just happen. I liked how their fight lead into some lovin's. This is definitely getting added to favorites list!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hee hee! I'm pretty sure this pairing is what keeps me alive~
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This story is totally awesome!

I especially love how Jazz first "met" Prowl through paperwork.
won't be the Victim chapter 1 . 4/4/2011