Reviews for I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/13
Mahahaha oh oh too funny I'm dieing trying not to laugh so old being as it's nighttime here and mum's already asleep
Retired 28th October 2015 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Nice, I like it :)
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Did Prowl and Jazz know each other/were bonded before they met up for the mission, and everyone just thinks they're newly bonded? Or did they legitimately spark-bond for the first time in the fic?
Otherwise, this is super cute!
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh man, you made me go and watch that song.

I really like this but it makes me really wonder what did happen during the mission. And... what the mission even was.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
lol Great story.
KiaMianara chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Lovely story :)

Now I'd like to know just what happened that they ended up bonded on that mission
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awesome and freaking hilarious!
BoredTech chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
lol, this is one of my fav fics bookmarked over on LJ. I saw you put up a bunch of my favs here so you'll be getting a bunch of fav alerts today:) Have wondered something about this fic, did Prowl and Jazz know each other from way before they got put together on the mission? Would be interesting to hear another mech, say Ironhide digging to find out how they managed to met and bond so quickly. You gotta admit Prowl would have to have been pretty familiar with a mech to let him put his arm around his shoulder at 1st meeting which leads one to think they maybe it wasn't their 1st meeting.