Reviews for The Number One Reason To Never Listen To Mirage
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 3/24
One of the best stories I've ever read. Sequel please?
Lavonya chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
That was... The BEST one shot with Megatron I have ever read!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
*laughing hysterically* oh god, I can't breathe! *falls off my chair clutching my ribs and howling in laughter* Please, PLEASE tell me there is a sequel to this!
SesshiraRayu chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Oh please please please write one with Jazz/Prowl/Megaton. That sounds soooo epic
SweetSpark22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh, I sincerely hope you wrote a a sequel where Jazz/Prowl/Megatron actually happens. And if not, PLEASE WRITE IT!
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Ahaha this was great :D
Tinyterror chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
"Next time bring Prowl - M" I LOLed. Is there anyway, by any chance, that you could possibly do a sequel to this?
Emajade32439 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely positively loved this story. I laughed my head off with the Laserbeak addition and Prowl being the one to deliver the bouquet. Lol I will read and reread this story for a while!
manic the hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Haha this was one of the best fics i have read for a long time :) great work and i totally cracked up at the 'next time bring prowl' now thats a story i would like to read just how jazz would manage it would be a from what i have just read higly amusing fic :) *adds to faves*
XLizardXQueenX chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Totally just made my day. Straight to favorites!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow... My mind has been blown...
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Okay, you know i'm not big on slash, but that was fucking hot. then again, it had two of my top four mechs in it, doin' the worm, and it was funny. booyah!
Jazz Avatar of Chaos chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
One of the best Jazz/Megatron stories out there... And the fact that there are so few doesn't have any effect on how utterly awesome this story is.

Keep the faith!
me malum chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I fragging love you so much right now. *cackles*

There are just no words, except- one of the best Transformers fics I've read in over a year, if not one of the best period.

*more mad cackling*
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I loved this! It cracked me up and at the same time I found it amazingly in character. The first part of this story was amongst the most enjoyable characterizations I’ve found in this site. The second one… well, let’s say that it was enjoyable too… streaming hot enjoyable ;o)

Hahahaha, best line ever? This one: "Next time bring Prowl - M".

It’s official. I love this story!