Reviews for Daywalker
Brichisa chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
You've got to pick this sstory up . Dont leave us like this. Pwease!
I really wanna know about the ride! Pease!
Canadian Gal chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
A bit late in the game here and it's probably too late... but I thought I'd chime in anyway! The banter between Dean and Jubilee is dead on and hilarious. Would love to read more if you have any! Otherwise great job!
Verthril chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Eheee Hee hee. Loved this story, two of my favorite things, X-men and Supernatural. I do hope if you have time and the inclination that another chapter or three could get added.

Though it has given me an possible idea of a nice Firefly/X-men crossover after the name of the car in this story :)
EWinchester13 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Please update! I friggin' love this so far.
MisZOMBIEcat138138 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
so cool! you should continue this story again!
Shinron chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
cool chapter look forward to reading more
Ayka chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I do love jubes and deans banter! I cant wait for her to find jono and join dean and sam.

Gotta say a bit disappointed in sam he's usually ask questions first shoot later
GothChiq80 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I think I would be happy with a whole chapter of jubilee and dean going back and forth, or just dean in boxers. What a chapter that would be. I am so glad that you updated!
tokyo fox chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Not sure if jubes is your basic undead type seeing how she became a vamp because of a virus first but it's ok so far..Just needs more chapters and quick.
GothChiq80 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
She gets to meet the boys! Do you think they will flirt with her or try to stake her first?
Shinron chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
good story. I hope you keep writing
Red red red ribbon chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
intresting start! please update soon :D
Alice chapter 2 . 6/17/2011