Reviews for Bridge
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love this story!
Queen Mariko chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow, what a fantastic finish!
I was very sad when Jazz left and then died, so I'm glad they bring him back!
thewolfjacob chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very good u should do a squeal
ShadowsofNyx chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I could have sworn that there was more to this verse. Was I thinking of something else?

Wonderful stories these. Thanks for writing them.

Love ya
PaDiYaFLAME chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
wow. Great story! I loved reading this.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Awwww...
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow, I totally love this!

I almost cried when Jazz and Prowl's spark disappeared :C I totally knew Jazz was going to be coming back somehow tho.

And then when all the sparks started coming back, made me all happy.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was awesome.

Like, freaking amazing.

It was... it was the happiness you can't seem to find in TF fics anymore, which is depressing.

I love your work! I hope there is more to come!

Oh is there a link to your writing LJ? I'm interested in following you on there as well.. seeing as I'm rapidly becoming a loyal fan. lol

Much love:

~Animelover
KiaMianara chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awesome story, the prologue, too.

Hehe. Trust Jazz to be the ban of all logic :D
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
*heart*

There's so much I adore about this fic. It's like you crammed an epic fanfic saga into less than 10k of words! -flails madly- So, so awesome!

I love the way Jazz seems to *know* what his destiny is. -grins- And the way he just *knew* that Prowl was what he needed to help him. -laughs-

Oh man, -cackles- I love that scene where Jazz and Prowl come out of the secret tunnels into the base and they're all blasé about it and calm and everyone else is all 'WTF?' about it. -snicker- Ratchet freezing Jazz and Jazz just overriding the codes is such a Ratchet and Jazz thing to do! -squees happily-

I also adore that report and that conversation Prowl had/gave to Optimus. -snerk- Oh to be a fly on the wall!

It was sad that Prowl and Jazz had to split up so that Prowl could stay with the newsparks, but I expected it, so it was mostly sad because I already *knew* what was going to happen to Jazz on Earth. -sniffle- You turned that completely around at the end, and I adore you for that!

I loved the thought of Prowl resigning and building that ship for the sparks all by himself. It was very quest-like. If he builds it, they will fly. -cackle- /end random mangling of a famous saying

Oh wow! Everyone's reactions to what Prowl was up to was...was...wow! Amazingly done, and oh-so wonderful to read. I was bouncing in my seat going 'Hah! Awesome! Awesome! W00t!' over and over again with a few loud 'Yay! Yayayayayay!' interspersed in between them. -snicker-

I wish I could see more of this 'verse, it's so interesting and brilliant!

Hugs,