Reviews for Black Swan not at all connected to the movie
yaoichallenge21 chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
This is a truly entertaining and endearing, yet kinky story. I am thoroughly enjoying it and can't wait til ur next update. :)
ku hai chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
ive read all your kakasuke this and hopeless were the best... but this one w/ the dog bowl was the BEST by far
Lady Spain chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
I love your story! The theme, characters, all of it!
HatefulRodeo chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
I love your warning at the beginning of this chapter! It made me laugh. I'm also loving this fic and I hope the following chapters are as fantastic as the ones before. I'm curious about Itachi's role in this fic and that alone will keep me reading. I love me some Itachi!

Anywho, thank you for the wonderful read.
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This makes me wanna squeal.

I do love Kakashi and Sasuke as a pairing. They're so volatile and at the same time have such potential for compassion.

Their interactions make me smile. A story is all the more enjoyable when the characters interact in a believable fashion, and these two can be such comic relief.

I shall read on. :)

DDB
leyaoininja chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Please write another chapter! Before I die! XD I am excited for the Neji thing! I want to see so badly him try to steal away Sasuke and Kakashi do the fantasy rape thing. I can only imagine Itachi seeing that YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I have read all of your books by now. I'm tempted to run in circles at I stay up till 8am reading them all! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
kakashi/suske/naruto threesome lol im a perv lol yay lol love the story cant stop reading lol
SKITTLESONTHEGRASS chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
I really do love this story, fantastic detail :3
Nazrita chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
That was very lemony and lots of caning, YUMMY stuff! Especially when Kakahi was caning Sasukes's nipples so hard. I've got a nipple fetish XD but its not something I want to try personally...
Wasn't it a scary experience?

Looking forward to the next update *runs after Naruto for disturbing Kakashi and Sasuke*
lermia chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
wow they are some kinky people. lol. my guy wont do that at all. to scared to hurt me. I think he's being a wuss.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
...Dude, Sasuke and Kakashi are nymphos...LOL!
ReaperninHiro chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Sounds painful.

Poor Neji,maybe he can spy on them(if he can't join once)

interesting lover's spat how Sasuke used Kakashi's dad as a point. The make up was rather nice as well.
keep up the good work
HisInternalBeauty chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
AHH I've been waiting for you to update! Really good chapter, can't wait for the next one, hurry!
J chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Someones gonna crack soon. Hehehehe
ReaperninHiro chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Been insanely busy with moving and school, thankfully have the week off so here goes the review.
Wow! Great work as always. Maybe have Sasuke ask Kakashi how he felt about Obito or Rin(unless you have already,curse my a.d.d.) or have them have sex in a really weird place.
That is all. Keep up the good work and Happy Holidays