Reviews for Ragnarök
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Ohhh, I LOVED the ending! TC Prime! Frag yeah!
IReadNoNonsense chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Kittona chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
wow... that was intense and awesome. Loved the ending!
tropermariko chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh. . ./Primus/. (/ shivers )

This is the most. . .one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever read. It gives me shivers to read it-it's so well written, I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing. . .

Will you be writing a follow up to this? Maybe the human's reaction to the end?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Thunderous prime...o.o interesting
Kiren chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Verry sad but also amazing.

At last Jazz's still alive (even when he lost Prowl). And I take it that Soundwave is on-line as well (but it was little confusing) ;)

Thunderous Prime? Where did that come from? XD

Truthfully Jazz isn't only one who want to see this :D
yamiishot chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I read the others in a rush, didn't have time to leave reviews but this one was just...I loved it, and now I'm sad they all died, but I'm happy some made it. I wonder how they'll continue on their race?
KiaMianara chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
God damn it. I wish I knew what to say, but I just had to let you know how awesome this story is. I'm an emotional wrack right now, but I don't care.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011

Okay... so I cried.. no sobbed as I read the final battle. That so wasn't fair.. i was kinda hoping the Humans has a nuke or 20 they could spare.

Oh Jazz... oh Jazz.. that so wasn't fair. All of those bonded pairs..

Oh wow this was an amazing trilogy. I seriously loved it and to atest my love it's now 1:43 AM and I have to get up for school in like 4 hours but I could not stop reading this once I found it.

This was definitely heart breaking though.

Thank you so so so so so much for posting this here. I love the emotions I'm able to experience while reading, not many fics can do that!

Much love:

DaJazzGal chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww that was sad :( But so well written! The whole time it was action-packed and it never slowed down! It was awesome!

I almost cried when Jazz found out Prowl was gone, especially because the bond was so young DX

And Thunderous Prime? HAHAHAHAHA that nearly made me fall off my chair! XD
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Horrendously sad, but very good.