Reviews for When the Guilt Subsides, the Night Begins
bonniebeast chapter 29 . 12/17/2011
atempted murder,car accident, visit from a demon and a spilled coffe mug later and they're still going at it like bunnies?where do they get all that energy from?please update your story and your characters and id love to see more of them
bonniebeast chapter 27 . 12/17/2011
Stupid stupid someone decides to run away it either turns out really really good or really really bad.i read this one fic where this girl ran away from the winchesters when they were staying with bobby, only to get captured by demons and be tortured for almost a month straight and told she was lucifers supposed soul was my skin i hope kier's fate turns out better than hers.
bonniebeast chapter 25 . 12/17/2011
Ewww!she had ectoplasm dripping from her nose?thats disgusting!if i was her,i'd splach some bleach up at least this time she didnt kill im oretty sure killing a preist is a surefire way of getting your ass dragged to goodness for sammys visions and damn dean for being unable to keep it in his though, sam needs to get him neutered.
bonniebeast chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
never even had to throw the moves on it looks to me like ker bear is a lil' on the dominating a bad girl now dean?
bonniebeast chapter 21 . 12/17/2011
This is like the fith fic ive read that mentions missouri and i dont ever remeber her being in the she a friend of their dads?the only psychics i remeber are chuck and the one who got her eyes burned out by i can see sammy getting caught up in em's pretty lil' dean is stuck with ker, then he's gonna be so screwed.*take note of the possible double meaning of that sentence*
bonniebeast chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
I decided to wait till i knew em wasnt dead or dying to comment.i hope that kellie chick has a hole some where she can hide in or else she's gonna find one in the center of her chest, courtesy of kieryn.i do feel sorta sorry for her is killling these people is being unnecessarily a murder happens in someones home,is there a team of people to clean up the scene or does the family have to do it?cause if they do then thats supersucky.
bonniebeast chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
Not only is she a subconscious killer, but a kleptomaniac too!this si too much lol.
bonniebeast chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Wow.i remeber that depressed the hell outta still trying to figure out whose gonna wind up with making it a bit hard to tell.i love kieryn's abbility to irritate the crap out of up the good work!
bonniebeast chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
'there are things out ther in the things.'

' mean like pedoplines'

that was too funny.i nearly choke on my brownie while reading yourself a pat on the back because that doesnt happen too often.
fred21 chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
It's good to see the more relaxed banter between Kieryn and Dean. I like how their relationship is going, nothing too serious but friendly and teasing with some good old fashioned sexual desire thrown into the mix.

Still can't help thinking that things aren't over for Kieryn. As she said other spirits can probably control her and now that she knows that she part of someones or somethings master plan I get the feeling she's going to do a runner.
fred21 chapter 27 . 11/27/2011
Oh wow! Still so loving this. Looks likes Kieryn is part of something much bigger (kind of like how Sam was with Yellow-Eyes) and we all know how badly that can turn out.
fred21 chapter 26 . 11/27/2011
Mmm so who is the mystery man? I'm intrigued. This story just keeps getting better and better.
fred21 chapter 23 . 11/27/2011
Well I guess the tension between Kieryn and Dean had to be released somehow. It'll be interesting to see how the two now that they have had sex. It could be a good thing or a bad thing. Either way I'm looking forward to reading more.
fred21 chapter 22 . 11/26/2011
Love the interaction between Dean and Missouri, she always know how to get to him and their relationship is so good. She kind of like a female Bobby! and as we all know Bobby is the greatest!
fred21 chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
Missouri?

I'm so glad you've brought her in, I always thought it was a pity that she didn't appear in the show more often. She was just a great character and always knew how to put the boys in place, something they need from time to time.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »