Reviews for Letters to Sakura
St3rfire- serafina chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Good one shot. I love how Sakura. Explain to Naruto this how write. A love letter . Please write more stories. On Naruto and Sakura
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
(Gives a big thumbs up) Great story! I loved it!
MindYourMind chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is really sweet and adorable!
Operator Blake chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I was actually surprised that they were married, it would've been longer and more involved if you had made Sakura find them, say, right at the beginning of Shippuden, but this was great nonetheless. Good luck with your writing!
tHinkInG MacHIne chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Hahahahaha! I cannot take it, even as Hokage he is 'clueless' for Sakura's greatest gift. Hey, great job writing it up!
Zatheko chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was great!
November Ember chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Cute ending! At first I literally thought it was a stick from a tree and I'm all like wth? But I read it again and realized it was a pregnancy test! *slaps myself* anyway such a cute and original story! :)
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Cute!
Anotherredguy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is a great story, one of the better ones I've read in a while.

And I understand the what the two red lines are, great mystery for people to try and figure out.(younger audience)
Hey chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is sooo cute! Lol! I love this! NaruSaku ftw! Thanks for sharing. :)
tednn chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
WOW, that was brilliant!

So lovely and funny. :)
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was beautiful! I love scenarios like this where Sakura finds out a little more about Naruto and his past.

Thanks :D
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
What an enjoyable read. It had alot of wonderful elements, very touching, cute, sweet especially towards the end. I especially loved the letter Sakura sent to Naruto and naturally he was very clueless lol That was super cute. It was a well written one shot makes me kinda sad that it was a one shot since it was so nice to read. Anyway I really enjoyed you did a very nice job.