Reviews for Operational Risk Management
JagerIV chapter 1 . 3/12
clever little thought.
Phantom Wolf16 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Shit. . . Hakoda's a genius. Kinda dark, but brilliant.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh, wow. Spooky. This is a reminder about the actual meaning of magnificent bastard, and where Sokka gets his from. I love it.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Aha so that's his long game. Sneaky. I love you depiction of Hakota.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I think we'd all suspected this.

Nice. Thanks.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Goooo, Hakoda. He's a badass.
LordOwl chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That's...that's brilliant! Calculating while caring for his family, you've wrote Hakoda's character well! Hope to see more of your work as you post more.
DrunkenGrognard chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Ooh, I like. Brilliant stuff, good sirrah.
NinjaNanci chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really like this one-shot, it's very well-written. The way Hakoda thinks, being willing for the Fire Nation to retaliate against the NWT, I think is very well done. You show him being hardened toward the Northeners, and that seems fairly accurate, especially in his desperation to protect his tribe. Love your work, this is probably one of my favorites of yours.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
ouch! very well thought out though...
NiceThorn chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love. This. So. Much.
Ka chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
.. I like this. Ruthless, practical, protective, beautiful.
Daisy312 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was gooood. I wonder why no one else picked up on the fact that the Southern raiders had intel on the fact that there was another water bender in the southern tribe. I have always thought that there were firenation spies in the northern tribe or that they made a deal with the fire nations for information in exchange for not being attacked.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This makes a lot of sense. I like seeing Hakoda as a war chief too and not just a loving dad. This was great.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »