Reviews for To Your Advantage
blackstarlight17 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
So far this has quite a bit of potential and I like the bit of fluff going on between Aizen and Ichigo :3

So I really hope that you continue this, be it a redo or simply continuing where you left off.
Felicity Dream chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Actually, I really enjoyed this and hoped you'd continue it. I don't think the writing is too bad, especially compared to other fics on here. I hope you'll come back to this someday.
Doggyband chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Please continue this fic. I think it's a really good one and to leave it unfinished would be a waste of a good plot. Please continue this one.
Lapsis Angelus chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I was really liking this fic. It would be awesome to see the finish product of this story. You're a really good author and I enjoy all of your stories.
Rain in March chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
I'd love it if you rewrote this story: It's very unique and entertaining and for once I don't feel weird for shipping the 2 major enemies, haha. Hope you continue this!
Layla Marie chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Just rewrite in that case it is an amazing story.
NamelessFangirl chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I for one would really like for you to continue this story. It's really well written in my opinion and I haven't read anything like it. Please continue this. I DEFINITELY would enjoy reading more of this.
yobabydaddy chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Continue dis shit plz
Orion'slover chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
I would love for it to continue its very interesting and well written
Darkminx chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Hmmm... I just found this flic. I find it really sweat and easy(not in the writing is easy way, like easy to read and understand) , the plot, that is. Don't you dare get me wrong, i'm not saying that it's bad, it's just like...it's missing something, if you could find that one thing that is missing, or that i'm not seeing or know about yet, i guess, people woAnyuld be excited to read this. It's well written, but they do say revised so i'm assuming that you 'revised' them, duh why would you put revise... gah i'm trailing off again bad Rose...

ANYWAY... You do say that you have written out how to do more with, if 'you' wish to continue this flic i would be more then happy to help you out with the plot bunnies, and give you second opinion, off the reviews list that is. So to answer your question, yes, i would love for you to continue this.

Happy writings,
-rose
Ms. Swings-From-One-to-Another chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
The fix is really cute so you should realllllly write more of it!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Boo S.S.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
No Aizen!
L.I.N.A.T chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Oh, please finish this! I really like this!
berty05 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I think u should continue. I like how its going :)