Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
ah yeah - not much happier but I loved it much better
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
wow - I think I'm gonna be sick - boy did this make me feeeeeel.
soratanaka chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
My heart... amazingly written. Well done!
suzy chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I'm so emotional rn... This just... Killed me.. so beautiful... And emotional.. omg.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Lovely angst like yours is like dark chocolate for the soul.
teilo chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
you were right...It made me cry -beautifully written
OriginalCaysDays chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
This had me in tears, but it is really good.
1gleefan chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
This is one of the most stunningly beautiful things I've ever read. I almost didn't read it because I thought it was just a re-post of the original. This new ending is lovely. Thank you so much.
FatalAbandonment chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I both hate you and love you at the same time.

I sat here, after reading the first chapter thinking "Fuck it can't make me cry any more than the first part did" ... I THINK I'M CRYING MORE. And I generally don't cry at fanfics. This was just so.. I feel like I should re-read it, but I'm sure that'll just break me!

This was amazing, none-the-less.

Kurtsie chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Omg this was SO well-written but SO sad! You killed my favorite character! ( I still loved the story though. Gosh, now every time I listen to "Somewhere Only We Know" (the Glee version) I'm going to get REALLY depressed!
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
crying everywhere, omg its disgusting. this chapter was so good! thank you for the alternate ending, everything about this story was excellent!
Seb James chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This is both amazing and horrible. Horrible in the good way, though! Well, as good a way as horrible can be, if that makes sense.

There aren't many fics that have my crying from the start and I just continue to cry until the very end. This is one of them, though... the mix of you undyingly beautiful and heartbreakingly sad this is is too much. But, I really do love this story. I hope you know how amazing you are.

Love, Sebastian. *hearts*
vicenbor chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
hi, you make me cry, you are a bad person jajaja, no really just kidding,i really like to read the alternative ending, please post it. You are a amazing I read you later.( sorry for my bad english)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
D: so sad!
LiveLoveGlee chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my god. I think I just died. That was an amazing story. It was so sad. And you putting in the lyrics to SWOK. Omg. That's when I lost it haha.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »