Reviews for Family
dragonfly91 chapter 1 . 4/22
This is good writing.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
My the bat family certainly goes right for the jugular don't they. Love the interaction between everyone.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Great one-shot!
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
But in the end Dick says: BRUUCEEEE! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME A HEAD OF A COMPANY! Amy was just assigned as my partner as a cop!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love it. Love family fics. And with all due respect to any of the 'girls', I love stories that focus on Batman and his sons. What a family.
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Vincent you so deserved that! See what happens when you miss the batfam Mr. Jerky McJerkface, you get pwned Wayne style. xD Loved this so much, it always nice to see Dami and Tim work together!
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
HA! TAKE THAT MR SNOB! hehe Never mess with a Bat, there are more of them than you want to tangle with!
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Nicely done! People should know not to f- with the Bat Family!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Totally stumbled across this by accident and LOVED IT! Good story...
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
AW! So cute! Love how the youngest Robs and Bruce protect Dick! SO SWEET! Rock on!
MyHero chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love this story! I would love more like this! Everyone grouping tO gether for dick! (or maybe dicks reaction or something like that) But i am thrilled that i have this lovely piece of work to enjoy! Thank you so mucb for talking the time to right! Love love love love! Keep up the great work!

Love, MyHero
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
YOU GO GIRL! If I wasn't reading this in the car next to my oblivious mother I would be fist pumping so hard!
Fullmetal Knight chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Family looks out for each other. Simple fact of life. You screw with someone's family...prepare for retaliation.

Anyway I loved this. Great fic.