Reviews for Unity
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aw, I love this episode, both for the emotional Danny-whump and the accompanying bromance. And you, my friend, have managed to capture these two things perfectly! Wonderful job! :)
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
So cute! Great job! Keep writing!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Good fic
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is great. I like how you capture Danny's emotions at that time.
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It was a touching story. I am glad though you changed the mood in the end. I could see this scene in an episode of H50
pixiegold chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awsome story. You captured the bittersweet aspect of the after burial get together. I think you also nailed the teams idea of ohana. Loved it.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I liked this very much. A strong testament to the growing friendship and trust the team is building. They have each others backs and have built a family within their unit. Nicely written.
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Nicely constructed story. It defined the relationship between characters without being overtly descriptive. Lovely.
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very nice tag to that episode, which is one of my favorites! Wonderful glimpse into their growing relationship. Thanks for sharing!
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Nice. I can see something like this at the end of that ep. "were" - too funny.
Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ah,yes, bite me. Perfect retort. Thank you for the great introspective piece.
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was really good thank you...I love how you show the boys' relationship. very good.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I really loved this. It was simply beautiful and emotional and really just lovely!
parallelpandora chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was great, I loved it! :)
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was a lovely story! I could so see that happening at the end of that episode! Would've have loved to see that happen actually, but was pleased with what we got - it spoke volumes about how their friendship is developing - less is more in some cases.

Your story finished it off in a very good way!

Good job x