Reviews for This is Nothing
25 chapter 1 . 1/6
I personally didn't think that particular joke was worth such an overreaction so maybe it would've made more sense to me if he had actually said something insensitive. I also thought it was pretty shitty when Chie told Yosuke that she was always miserable with him. If he said that there'd be hell to pay so why does she get away with it? I understand that it's supposed to be angsty but it just seems like a Yosuke bashing fic when a simple joke prompts so much derision.
Marvelle Petit chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I liked this, overall. The thing I had a problem with is that this is from Chie's point of view, and her expectations of this meeting weren't made explicitly clear from the beginning. In fact, out wasn't until the end where I got a true sense of her emotions. I like the way you portrayed their interactions, but again I think we could go deeper into Chie's thoughts and emotions. I hope you write more fiction for me to enjoy! I'll keep an eye out for it!
stellar chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this was beautiful. it seems like something i could see actually happening between them. when she started crying in front of him, i just LOVE how you described it. i want more. ;_;
We Are Legion chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow, that was quite bittersweet, but also wonderfully written and has me wanting more. I didn't notice any trouble with verb tenses, but if there were, the story read smoothly enough that they probably didn't matter.

Great piece, looking forward to more about these two (if you have time, since I understand school can be quite bothersome).
KeRose chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
First, I must admit, I love ChiexYosuke, mostly due to their apparent incompatibility/obliviousness of each other. It's real and not at the same time, if you get what I am trying to say.

Anyways, I liked the pace of this story very much. And, in particular, I liked this sort of "in media res" factor, slowly revealing parts of the backstory as we read on.

Another thing I liked was how we don't get Chie's confirmed feelings for Yosuke until near the end of the whole thing after a bit of back and forth in the beginning.

Overall, very well written. If I am able to have a request, I would ask you to do Yosuke's POV of this situation.

Anyways, hope to see more from you and from this pair.

~K~( )